• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Armor" list by location... does one exist?

G

Gellor

Title pretty much states it all but I'm curious if there is a list of items(artifacts, etc) that is broken down by location? For example, a list of all the leg slot items.

Basically, I'm curious about what is really available for robe, cloak, shoes, and ear ring type spots. Especially with the introduction of all the replicas and other stuff in the last year or so. But any and all "armor" slots would be nice to know.

I'm just starting to ramp up some play time and curious how I can tweak a couple of suits :coco:

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Equipment category of UOGuide serves this function... sorta. By browsing the sub-categories you can see, for example, all types of leather leggings, all types of plate tunic, etc.

I've been meaning to write up single pages listing all the artifacts that go in a certain slot (hence removing the need to check a ton of different sub-cats), but not all equipment items are documented yet, let alone categorised.

There are already equipment slot pages that serve this purpose to an extent, but they are incomplete and even inaccurate in places...

G

Gellor

That looks like a pretty good start for what I'm looking for.