• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ARISE SONOMA! (an RP reply to the Sonoma Colonization)

G

To the guild Colony of the Fallen Lords.
Sirs and Madames,

Your spies missed the fact that you have stumbled upon the shard of the Raconteurs. Normally, we welcome new victims...err audience members. However, the threat of being 'colonized' by an invading force does strike a different cord with us. We can not stand idly by while this conquest occurs. While the two of us do not have the power to raid you in Despise, we do have the weapons of our choice to use in our struggle for freedom from tyranny. If you do get raided by a naked guy, you were warned.

The Raconteurs Association, Sonoma Chapter hereby vow to use our limited drunken power to stop this invasion upon our lands. Oh, and DragonSnack does too!

Sic Semper Tyrannis!

Maddwg,
Raconteur, Savior of the Socks, Instructor of Proper Breast Handling at the Raconteurs College and Bait Shop, do-gooder, ESQ.
President, CEO and Janitor for the Raconteurs Association (tm)

PS Any Sonomans interested in some twisted RP and not afraid of seeing your butt handed to you on a silver platter, let me know.
PPS Hopefully, with FL's help, I'll have Episode 59 up in a week or so.

G

<blockquote><hr>

resistance is futile

[/ QUOTE ]

Nay Sir. We have not yet begun to fight.

I regret that I have but 8,944,345,234 lives to give for my shard. Plus or minus a billion.

For a limited time, we offer 72 virgins to those that martyr themselves for the cause.

Okay, maybe not virgins.

Umm and don't take off the beer goggles, If ya know what I mean.

How about Free Booze!

Note: The Raconteurs are not responsible for damage caused by drunkness nor any sexually transmitted diseases......usually.

S

Sickshine

I thought you was responsible for all of the sexually transmitted diseases on sonoma.

G

I am fairly certain that is just a vicious rumor...or maybe not.

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats the Maddwg I know and love, keep it coming my friend !!!!!!!!!!!

G

Hey Morph! I have to thank the invasion from bringing me out of semi-retirement. Hopefully, I'll bump into ya out there. I'll carry an ale in my backpack just for you.

A

Alistor

Maddwg Said:
<blockquote><hr>

Sic Semper Tyrannis!

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAhaAhAHahAhAhAHAH! I wonder if anyone else got that...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maddwg Said:
<blockquote><hr>

Sic Semper Tyrannis!

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAhaAhAHahAhAhAHAH! I wonder if anyone else got that...

[/ QUOTE ]

Doubtful that.
"Thus Always to Tyrants"