• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are you from?

G

<blockquote><hr>

im from memphis, we have real life pk's...

[/ QUOTE ]

*waves* between yalls Hickory Ridge mall being blown to smithereens from last weeks tornado and our warehouses same here in Southaven area looking like a war zone still and yes our rl pks... had squad cars all over my street and behind us in the elementary school dual county multi citied squad cars with search lights dogs and helicopters just a couple weeks ago on a massive manhunt here..........in my yard nearly...

pfffffffffffffffft SIEGE IS candyland compared to living round here ! haha

G

Seattle, Wa USA here. Uncle Sam, seems to be my closest neighbor.

I

imported_Wiylst

Tallahassee, Florida - been here for quiet some time, and will be here for the foreseeable future.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*waves* between yalls Hickory Ridge mall being blown to smithereens from last weeks tornado and our warehouses same here in Southaven area looking like a war zone still and yes our rl pks... had squad cars all over my street and behind us in the elementary school dual county multi citied squad cars with search lights dogs and helicopters just a couple weeks ago on a massive manhunt here..........in my yard nearly...

[/ QUOTE ]

Newsflash: That sort of thing has been going on in this entire country for quite awhile now...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Newsflash: That sort of thing has been going on in this entire country for quite awhile now...

[/ QUOTE ]

No sh** !!! Small town I grew up in, in Ohio is was then is now even worse, toss in getting shot at my our own national guardsmen at Kent State in my senior year. . I am used to rl ducking quite rapidly, for several rl decades by now !! And one year my reflexes or my luck will run out...sh** happens !

G

<blockquote><hr>

Barcelona, Spain, mediterranean sea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really enjoyed Spain *as a tourist* when I went there. I only spent about 2 weeks in Spain, but I really liked all the people whom I met, and it's rich history and scenery, &amp; art museums in Spain, that I did get to see.

It was my first trip to Europe in my life at that time, and I only had a month to tour. Out of all of Europe not knowing if I ever would get back to see any more of Europe ever again, I only picked Spain and Portugal and Morocco as my first places that I wanted to go.

I had culture shock in Morocco, and comically I kissed the ground when I got back to Spain saying Europeans/Spain just made more sense to me, although riding a moody crabby camel in Morocco was really fun.

IF I ever get to go back, I would like to see Russia and the Ukraine, and the *viking lands nations*, and Scotland and Ireland, and also I'd like see a few art museums in Amsterdam !

G

Hi QZ,

I used to live in Amsterdam and can suggest some places if you go there.

I enjoy Europe. People almost everywhere seem so much happier and less stressed-out than Americans. They've clearly got some things working better than here. Can't afford to go there now tho.

I

imported_obNOXious

<blockquote><hr>

Where at over there? Lots of family there, was born in Morgantown

[/ QUOTE ]

All roads lead to Morgantown West "By God" Virginia!!!! Been here 23 years and wild horses couldn't drag me away.

G

My son and his fiance went there before their pricey wedding like a year ago or so. We had a foreign teenaged exchange student when our kids were pretty young from Leeuwarden and so our son hooked up with him again after all these years and Martijn gave them a grand tour of Amsterdam when they went there. Our former exchange student now much older works at the airport there, for KLM when he isn't sailing or skating.

Yeh whenever I get to go.....if ever Ima gonna get there, I'd want to hit Rembrant and VanGogh art museums.. for sure !!! *among other areas* course when we go we would probably have to head on up to Leeuwarden to finally meet the parents of that young Dutchman we had living with us for 12 mos. in USA with our family clear back in 1980.

I

imported_Leaf

Now living on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, USA. Did live in Fort Myers, Florida for 10 years, Woodland Park, Colorado and Mendocino, Calif for a bit.

G

If you are from Fort Myers, you are required to be a Red Sox fan. It's a fact.

L

Lilly Rain

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG! ur effin kiddin me right? thats terrible someone should do something!

G

USA, Nebraska, its right in the middle, and oh yeah Da Fudd lives here too, and Maleeka lives like 45 min from us, I haven't met her irl yet, but one of these days I 'm going to have to take her to lunch, a mini UO/SP meet up.

M

majorwoo

currently living in Atlanta, Georgia USA
currently posting from Seattle, Washington USA
currently headed to the airport for Denver, Colorado USA

I

imported_Leaf

LOL, After seeing how the Orioles are these days, I still may choose the Red Sox!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Tallahassee, Florida - been here for quiet some time, and will be here for the foreseeable future.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in Tally too

G

<blockquote><hr>

If you are from Fort Myers, you are required to be a Red Sox fan. It's a fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, &amp; Patriots fan..

I was born in NH and lived in MA before moving to FL.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Florida, U.S.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

Skylark, where ya at in FL?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

In the middle!

-Skylark

P

Paul the Samurai

Iowa City, IA, but moving to Jacksonville, Fl for real soon.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

In the middle!

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna guesss... Orlando&gt;

G

<blockquote><hr>

Iowa City, IA, but moving to Jacksonville, Fl for real soon.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ewww.. Jacksonville sucks :p

G

I'm from a little backwater town called Gretna, Virginia... our motto is:
"Ain't no big thing, but it's growing"... I kid you not... been the town motto for near 100 years now.