• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are we creating the PvP Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suprshadow

it's so annoying when people like colter come on here and accuse everyone of cheating when it is a well known fact that 98% of the pvp base does. I have been in M and in SUPR the two largest guilds on the server that pvp and honestly..... Every user in both those guilds is running something that is not UO acceptable..

Delete my post if you want mods but its the truth and anyone to come on here and say they dont is just plain lying

M

mutau

On the jagged edge where this is going against what are the forum rules.

Accusing someone of scripting/hacking/cheating is one thing, but not here. If you wanna scream that, take it to EA. This isn't the medium for it.

If you don't like it, don't post or go post somewhere else.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol funny thing is ky can stand there and live.
Kyrite is probably top 3 best field fighters on pac if not the best(Ask anyone who has played here a long time). I am guessing you don't really know Pac that well?

But i can disagree with Ky a little, theres nothing wrong about running from a 9v1 Zerg from M or THC but you know its bad when its a 13v2 and the 2 are chasing one of the 13 half way across Yew while the other 12 are running behind with FS and AI's primed

I ping horrible to Pac 50-60 and i still beat most mages 1v1 who have better pings
I ping a 90 so I think I win on the who pings the worse contest.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds like a giant way of saying...

"I suck but heres the reasons why! And its totally not me! Its everyone elses and their mom's fault along with my ping! OTHERWISE I'D BE FRICKEN AWESOME!"

Excuses Moar Plz.
Blood you play a char with hiding, why are you even opening your mouth? Also everything I said was legitimate but your too stupid to understand anything outside of 3 letter words so its wasted on you.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

This sounds like a giant way of saying...

"I suck but heres the reasons why! And its totally not me! Its everyone elses and their mom's fault along with my ping! OTHERWISE I'D BE FRICKEN AWESOME!"

Excuses Moar Plz.
Blood you play a char with hiding, why are you even opening your mouth? Also everything I said was legitimate but your too stupid to understand anything outside of 3 letter words so its wasted on you.

i play a char with hiding and i am better than anyone in your guild on east or west coast

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You act as if Hiding and stealth aren't qualities in war games and in UO? The whole point of those skills being thus...

Hiding & Stealth offer me free maneuverability around the battle field. I can pick and choose my fights.

I get to decide when I want to strike, how to strike, and where.

If need be, as which is often the case when being attacked by multiple people, I have the ability to simply disappear thus making me a ghost.

You never know where I'll be, when I'll strike. Thus making me not only a wild card but a phantom.

This requires skill.

You fear and despise what you do not understand. That is what makes you weak besides being ignorant and unintelligent.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You act as if Hiding and stealth aren't qualities in war games and in UO? The whole point of those skills being thus...

Hiding & Stealth offer me free maneuverability around the battle field. I can pick and choose my fights.

I get to decide when I want to strike, how to strike, and where.

If need be, as which is often the case when being attacked by multiple people, I have the ability to simply disappear thus making me a ghost.

You never know where I'll be, when I'll strike. Thus making me not only a wild card but a phantom.

This requires skill.

You fear and despise what you do not understand. That is what makes you weak besides being ignorant and unintelligent.
Blood hiding and stealth make you a coward not a wildcard, and when you where in vent all I ever heard from you was get so and so off me, or you crying because you died with your "war games" template. We had to beg you to get ninja and a mount so you would stop slowing us down on the field.

ps. I didn't notice before but I seen at the end of this statement of bs you wrote you said your template requires skill, that is quite honestly the funniest thing iv ever read by you.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, if you want to make up stuff like that (that's not what he said in that order, then I will do it to you... so thank YOU for the Sig...
Maybe im just crazy but I get a feeling the mods would remove my sig if I quoted the whole thing, but I think its cute your taking up for your boyfriend.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, if you want to make up stuff like that (that's not what he said in that order, then I will do it to you... so thank YOU for the Sig...
Tesla, I can't believe you owned me 1 v 1 over 17 times in a duel, there is just no way I can ever be taken seriosuly on the field... Nobody has EVER gotten beat THAT bad before, even the wandering healer was laughing at me... Tesla, you are a god... in all seriosness.
Enjoy your obsession.
Umm Tesla you misspelled seriousness in your sig.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven't you realized that no one cares about you LNR?

Du-Sith called you an idiot.

Tesla called you an idiot.

I'm calling you an idiot.

Shadow called you an idiot.

I mean...after a while...its gotta stick...YOU'RE AN IDIOT. :thumbsup:

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven't you realized that no one cares about you LNR?

Du-Sith called you an idiot.

Tesla called you an idiot.

I'm calling you an idiot.

Shadow called you an idiot.

I mean...after a while...its gotta stick...YOU'RE AN IDIOT. :thumbsup:
Maybe im just confused but I don't think LNR was even mention once in this whole convo? pretty sure we was talking about -thc guild, then again you don't read to well past 3 letter words so its understandable.

M

mutau

wonderful discussion here men, but this thread has flunked a few grades again. and with that, it gets closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.