• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are we creating the PvP Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We all talk about the good ol' days when it was no insurance, no trammel,

mono e mono and everyone had the same frackin armor.

Now, every has the same frackin artifacts and the same fruckin stupid mods on their weapons.

How many of you would ACTUALLY be in favor of going to back plain armor and weapons where ACTUAL skill was needed to be a murderer in Felucca?

Be honest.

Would you give up your artifacts and mods for a more stable and over all more skill based PvP game instead of an artifact mod driven one?

Serious question and I expect serious answers.

Myself? I am totally in favor of getting rid of all this UO economy driven bull ****e. Nothing makes me vomite more then seein "ORNY! 30MIL!"

Let me resay waht they are saying..."PVP SKILL! 30MILL!"

A newblet in a 200mil suit could dominate any pvper across any shard with any ammount of skill in plain suit and plain weapon.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Now, every has the same frackin artifacts and the same fruckin stupid mods on their weapons.

How many of you would ACTUALLY be in favor of going to back plain armor and weapons where ACTUAL skill was needed to be a murderer in Felucca?

Be honest.

Would you give up your artifacts and mods for a more stable and over all more skill based PvP game instead of an artifact mod driven one?

Myself? I am totally in favor of getting rid of all this UO economy driven bull ****e. Nothing makes me vomite more then seein "ORNY! 30MIL!"

A newblet in a 200mil suit could dominate any pvper across any shard with any ammount of skill in plain suit and plain weapon.
What about Tamer pvp?

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have always been turned off by the item based AOS system, But with faction arties, the new doom artie drop system, Imbuing will soon even the field between the player base. I say give it a year and UO pvp will be near the same it was back when everyone was pretty much on the same level item wise it will be back to who has the best skill, I also have a feeling that SA will bring with it a 3rd party app sniffer based on the user agreement we had to agree to to get into beta. Not to mention in an interview on MMORPG.COM one of the devs had this to say:

Calvin Crowner: In the near term? Sleep. The team has been shoulders forward and head down for a long time trying to produce a quality and most of all FUN Expansion for our current players and extended UO community. Beyond that? Everyone has their pet projects, but we'd like to investigate and fix on some of the long-standing issues like movement (i.e. speedhacking), improving the experience for players returning and entering the game ... most of all staying true to Virtues, Loyalty, and the Sandbox gameplay that has been UO's legacy.
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm?feature=3439&page=1&game=12&bhcp=1

If i remember correctly its really the first time a dev has acknowledged Speedhacking and fix in the same line. that fix alone is enough to bring back many players who have quit due to in the last couple years IMHO. so yah I feel in/with in the next year UO will be more gameplay / PvP balanced then it has ever been under the AOS system.

G

Gellor

If it was only an ingame item issue in PvP, I'd think about it.

Sadly, PvP is screwed up by a couple of "intangible" items that aren't found in game. And sadly, as long as those unmentionables are around, PvP will always be screwed no matter if people run the same templates and equipment.

Those unmentionables make people without a perfect template, equipment, or RL skill appear to be good PvPers

Unfortunately, those unmentionables are a self perpetuating issue. There is always going to be someone who is going to use it because they have to "win". Which in turn forces others to use them.

So basically, you will always have three types of PvPers:
  1. Dishonest - these are the guys who use unmentionables because they want to win so bad.
  2. Catchup - these are the semi-honest guys who normally wouldn't use but because of the dishonest player are forced to use unmentionables to compete.
  3. Honest - these are the guys who don't touch unmentionables no matter what. Very rare and dying out quick as they either quit or turn into a catchup player

Sadly, EA isn't competent enough to do anything about unmentionables (hacks, broken game mechanics, etc)

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it was only an ingame item issue in PvP, I'd think about it.

Sadly, PvP is screwed up by a couple of "intangible" items that aren't found in game. And sadly, as long as those unmentionables are around, PvP will always be screwed no matter if people run the same templates and equipment.

Those unmentionables make people without a perfect template, equipment, or RL skill appear to be good PvPers

Unfortunately, those unmentionables are a self perpetuating issue. There is always going to be someone who is going to use it because they have to "win". Which in turn forces others to use them.

So basically, you will always have three types of PvPers:
  1. Dishonest - these are the guys who use unmentionables because they want to win so bad.
  2. Catchup - these are the semi-honest guys who normally wouldn't use but because of the dishonest player are forced to use unmentionables to compete.
  3. Honest - these are the guys who don't touch unmentionables no matter what. Very rare and dying out quick as they either quit or turn into a catchup player

Sadly, EA isn't competent enough to do anything about unmentionables (hacks, broken game mechanics, etc)
I just wanna go on record and say that I am number 3 through in and through out... Only illigal thing I might do is duel client to hand something off... But hell, I haven't even done that in 4 years... I just would still if I had too. I don't even run scripts... Don't even know how too. Oh and I would go somewhere while beating on a golem, and feel guilty, and have my wife log me off.. Trust me, I am a SOLID fair UO player. Many would disagree cause I recieve a lot of things, that are more then likely.... duped, but that's not my fault... I know nothing about it, and don't wanna know.. But so many things are duped these days that everyone has come across duped items. So it's not just pvp that needs help.

S

SUPRsalad

wow tesla, just wow. .
and blood, yr beating a dead, dead horse again,
and also, why on earth would we go back to a
no-insurance system just to cater to a couple
people? Don't you remember how boring that
actually was? How much time do you think you have
on your hands?

this all seems pretty obvious. . of coarse everyone wants a level playing field. who on earth is really like, 'nah man, i want some players to be at a severe advantage'.

the item based pvp thing. . . I think its a little lame for everyone to have the EXACT same suit. I like the fact that every suit is essentially unique, but at the same time, you realize that for the most part, the suits pretty much are the same. Every good pvp-quality mage suit has the same DCI, MR, LMC, and resists, for the most part.

Frankly, I agree with Kaleb. I not only think that factions has done great things for UO, because actually trying to get the artifacts you want out of doom? :coco: Honestly folks. Honestly.. , BUT i also think imbuing could, and SHOULD equalize everyone's suits.

The only argument you're really going to get against that is, and it usually in a really roundabout way where someone pretends to know way more about economics than they really do, IS and WILL BE essentially, 'but, i paid like 150$ for this weapon, and then paid more $ to x-fer it, and if everyone gets one now, thats not really fair.' OR 'I spent 789437523489759027 gold burning 45623456345 valorite hammers to make this weapon, and now everyone gets it for free?'.

SO, the only argument you'll ever get out of me, is 'cry me a frickin river, sucker' Honestly, folks. Honestly. You really bought that crap? Not my fault, nor is it every noob that looked upon your L33t gear with envious eyes's fault. edit: WHO, btw, do in fact pay the same amount for their accounts as everyone else.

So, in summary:

1. I like the 'unique' suit designs, but, 2. I like how the mods pretty much end up the same, and 3. I look forward to imbuing, and I really do hope it makes your 'L33t gear' obsolete.

for the second part:
Its my understanding that EA has basically told the masses, 'we'd rather focus on other stuff' in regard to punk-buster and the pod racers etc.
Heres my feelings on that:: *see reeb's post. EA can **** themselves. Honestly folks, honestly.

W

Wiffle Dust

Be honest.

come to siege. problem solved. end of thread.

J

Jack Napa

"wow tesla, just wow. .
and blood, yr beating a dead, dead horse again,
and also, why on earth would we go back to a
no-insurance system just to cater to a couple
people? Don't you remember how boring that
actually was? How much time do you think you have
on your hands?"

It was not boring, and there was a **** ton more diversity in play styles, it was more complex. If you think otherwise you must have just started playing then or just be dumb. Not only were there more skills being used (stealing, other weapon skills besides *****ish bows) but the template diversity was greater. Even considering the new combat skills, there is probably more skill overlap now then there ever was. Not to mention there was equipment diversity, not everyone wore the same crap. (How quickly you guys forget or never knew) Also more people pvp'ed because you dint need a 30 mil suit.

There have however been a ton of cool improvements to the game, but as far as just raw pvp this version requires less skill and more items.

"come to siege. problem solved. end of thread."

Yea well as much as 1 character slot, and RoT rocks I prefer item crap.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11 years and going.. stopped PvPing for the most part 9 years ago:

1.) Balance: Archery and magery are overpowered.. thus no one really takes any other melee skill. True, some like myself do, but its almost pointless.. Your taking damage while your mark is running away from you, shooting arrows and ebolts.. lucky to get one hit on them before you go black & white..

2.) UOA: Can't be effective without UOA.. and frankly im happier with the 10 dollars in my pocket.

3.) Insurance: Really, a big nail in the coffin. Killed the thief as well.

4.) Items/Artifacts: Like UOA, a must-have to even stand a chance in PvP. Orange petals? pfft.. made a whole skill pointless right there..

Now, who remembers the days of only ONE resist? Supremely accurate katanas of vanquishing? The bounty board at the bank? That fear you got when you stepped outside the guardzone in ONE facet? Hoping that house key doesnt get looted or stolen? People forming guilds to protect eachother? No 120's, +25's or ability to lock skills/stats? No UOA/Vent?

THAT was PvP.. This? This is a 9 year-old joke that stopped being funny 8.5 years ago.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

1.) Balance: Archery and magery are overpowered.. thus no one really takes any other melee skill. True, some like myself do, but its almost pointless.. Your taking damage while your mark is running away from you, shooting arrows and ebolts.. lucky to get one hit on them before you go black & white..

2.) UOA: Can't be effective without UOA.. and frankly im happier with the 10 dollars in my pocket.

4.) Items/Artifacts: Like UOA, a must-have to even stand a chance in PvP. Orange petals? pfft.. made a whole skill pointless right there..

Now, who remembers the days of only ONE resist? Supremely accurate katanas of vanquishing? The bounty board at the bank? That fear you got when you stepped outside the guardzone in ONE facet? Hoping that house key doesnt get looted or stolen? People forming guilds to protect eachother? No 120's, +25's or ability to lock skills/stats? No UOA/Vent?

THAT was PvP.. This? This is a 9 year-old joke that stopped being funny 8.5 years ago.
Well said.
BloodRaven,
Imbuing is gonna be a LOT harder then people think... You think once the skiull comes out BOOM everyone can just make stuff, it's gonna be a good year before people start to catch wind of value of the imbuing mats... THEN the weps and armor that will be made.... That's gonna take a while... SO Imbuing is not gonna level **** for a long long time, just make people like me rich cause people like you buy.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only people that are willing to go back to pre insurance uo, are the people to lazy to earn the money to accord the good suits that are around today, and to answer the question, no im not willing to watch everything i worked hard for flushed down the toilet because someone else would rather be lazy and wear gm leather armor then buying a real suit.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thats not pvp, thats a trash game that had to evolve before it got left behind.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats not pvp, thats a trash game that had to evolve before it got left behind.
Yea.. so lets make it more like Diablo..

And well.. it did evolve, and people left it behind.. because people with the *new uber gear* that they werked oh-so-hard-for, all of a sudden dominated. No skill whatsoever.

Thats PvP alright.

WoW --->

J

Jack Napa

"Thats not pvp, thats a trash game that had to evolve before it got left behind.
SouthernRageLNR is online now"

Spoken like someone who blows at pvp, I just want one change back, warhammers to go back to breaking your twink **** armor off.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea.. so lets make it more like Diablo..

And well.. it did evolve, and people left it behind.. because people with the *new uber gear* that they werked oh-so-hard-for, all of a sudden dominated. No skill whatsoever.

Thats PvP alright.

WoW --->
Who has left it behind? people that can't adapt to changes that's who, people that hold onto the old days like it means anything.

"Thats not pvp, thats a trash game that had to evolve before it got left behind.
SouthernRageLNR is online now"

Spoken like someone who blows at pvp, I just want one change back, warhammers to go back to breaking your twink **** armor off.
Anything you wanna duel let me know, id be surprised if you even have a pvp char.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must be pretty new to this game.. there was a mass-exodus right after AoS (Age of Shadows) And if you didnt play back before then, you really dont have a clue.

And have fun adapting.. again.. and again.. lol. Imbuing is gonna kill your twink suit.

W

Wiffle Dust

The only people that are willing to go back to pre insurance uo, are the people to lazy to earn the money to accord the good suits that are around today, and to answer the question, no im not willing to watch everything i worked hard for flushed down the toilet because someone else would rather be lazy and wear gm leather armor then buying a real suit.
and the only people opposed are item based pvper only medioker with out um.like i said..come to siege to prove your worth. if you dont jus shows you the lazy one cus you say too lazy to make gold for a suit? come to where gold dont matter..and yur suit isnt your main concern...stayn alive long enough to keep it is.

J

Jack Napa

"Anything you wanna duel let me know, id be surprised if you even have a pvp char."

Yea sure, throw on a gm set of armor and lets dual, oh wait :)

I might just host a pvp turny with a couple mil up for grabs with only GM Craft stuff just to embarrass all the "great pvpers" who gmed their skill on golems and have never heard of a weapon skill besides archery.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and the only people opposed are item based pvper only medioker with out um.like i said..come to siege to prove your worth. if you dont jus shows you the lazy one cus you say too lazy to make gold for a suit? come to where gold dont matter..and yur suit isnt your main concern...stayn alive long enough to keep it is.
Why would I waste my time on a shard that is over ran by greater dragon tamers, and kids with bless deeds, seige is far from being real pvp, seige is prolly the worst shard to even get a look at who is skilled at this game.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Anything you wanna duel let me know, id be surprised if you even have a pvp char."

I might just host a pvp turny with a couple mil up for grabs with only GM Craft stuff just to embarrass all the "great pvpers" who gmed their skill on golems and have never heard of a weapon skill besides archery.
Just like i thought you are a trash player that prolly dont even have an active account, you most likey just troll these forums wishing for the old days where you had to put no time into pvp cause everyone pvped naked fist fighting.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must be pretty new to this game.. there was a mass-exodus right after AoS (Age of Shadows) And if you didnt play back before then, you really dont have a clue.

And have fun adapting.. again.. and again.. lol. Imbuing is gonna kill your twink suit.
I played pre aos, for the free month that came with the account code, and the game was a mess, they was no stats(other then random words like fort) on armor so you couldn't figure up how much (whatever random stat) you had, but when aos came out a friend that I went to school with told me that the game came out with alot of improvements so I gave it another look and the game was much better, I didnt start the game with a killer suit, I dont even have a killer suit now I have a decent/good one. But I worked hard for 6+ years to get to where I am in the game now and the thought of it all being tossed in the trash because of some crappy pvper that didn't learn to adapt to the changes in the game. Its prolly hard for you to believe that someone with a good suit didn't ebay it or buy a bunch of gold but I put work into my chars. As far as imbuing goes, you do realize ill have access to it as well, and if your best defence against my view of this topic is that my suit will get killed then honestly you need to get off these forums, you don't the wit or intelligence to debate with me on any topic.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would I waste my time on a shard that is over ran by greater dragon tamers, and kids with bless deeds, seige is far from being real pvp, seige is prolly the worst shard to even get a look at who is skilled at this game.
WELL said, and true, I played on Seige for a year... Off and on... tamers galore! It's pointless.

W

Wiffle Dust

there is one bless per person man. serriously. do some homework. you jus want to depend on a orni inquis and a hom that never gos away... or a spirit boku and vile that is permantant. as for the tamers. a greater dragon aint **** to escape. and there are roughly 12 tamers that even pvp. get better excuses man.:loser: yall started out moaning bout how pvp is down the toilet because of insurance :coco:usualy the only thing anyone has blessed on siege is a wep. or their best item. and the shard is ruled by faction pvp. and for the guy that played on and off for a yr. why did you leave man? we could use someone who actualy had the eggs to get on the shard. come back and join the fun. ill even help you get started again.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is one bless per person man. serriously. do some homework. you jus want to depend on a orni inquis and a hom that never gos away... or a spirit boku and vile that is permantant. as for the tamers. a greater dragon aint **** to escape. and there are roughly 12 tamers that even pvp. get better excuses man.:loser: yall started out moaning bout how pvp is down the toilet because of insurance :coco:usualy the only thing anyone has blessed on siege is a wep. or their best item. and the shard is ruled by faction pvp. and for the guy that played on and off for a yr. why did you leave man? we could use someone who actualy had the eggs to get on the shard. come back and join the fun. ill even help you get started again.
Seige is full of trash tamers im sorry you don't wanna admit it but its true, you wanna learn about skill play a real shard.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I played pre aos, for the free month that came with the account code, and the game was a mess, they was no stats(other then random words like fort) on armor so you couldn't figure up how much (whatever random stat) you had, but when aos came out a friend that I went to school with told me that the game came out with alot of improvements so I gave it another look and the game was much better, I didnt start the game with a killer suit, I dont even have a killer suit now I have a decent/good one. But I worked hard for 6+ years to get to where I am in the game now and the thought of it all being tossed in the trash because of some crappy pvper that didn't learn to adapt to the changes in the game. Its prolly hard for you to believe that someone with a good suit didn't ebay it or buy a bunch of gold but I put work into my chars. As far as imbuing goes, you do realize ill have access to it as well, and if your best defence against my view of this topic is that my suit will get killed then honestly you need to get off these forums, you don't the wit or intelligence to debate with me on any topic.
Figure out how much/random stat you had? There was ONE.. it was Physical resist. It showed up as a shield on your status bar, with a number saying what you had. GM plate gave 36...

6+ years and the thought of it all being tossed in the trash huh? Well you got a few weeks left until this does happen... Like it has before... many times over, with each expansion and new content. Oh how about those that decided to make craftsmen, and got all their business destroyed because of the artifacts? Think they were happy they spent that "6+ years" making a crafter to find out hes worthless? And those honest craftsmen who didnt want to "adapt to the changes" and become scripters to get runics?

And no its not hard for me to believe that you put together a suit of armor w/o ebay.. Congrats! If thats all you managed in 6+ years thats pretty sad.

You DONT know what balanced UO PvP was like. What you DO know is item-based PvP.. which like I said, is a joke.

And as far as no wit and intelligence.. you should go back to sk00L.. preferably English class. Wayyy too many run-ons and typos.. dont think you even had a complete thought there. ;).

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Haha, i was gonna suggest a naked duel.. but yea.. dont think he can adapt to that one.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Figure out how much/random stat you had? There was ONE.. it was Physical resist. It showed up as a shield on your status bar, with a number saying what you had. GM plate gave 36...

6+ years and the thought of it all being tossed in the trash huh? Well you got a few weeks left until this does happen... Like it has before... many times over, with each expansion and new content. Oh how about those that decided to make craftsmen, and got all their business destroyed because of the artifacts? Think they were happy they spent that "6+ years" making a crafter to find out hes worthless? And those honest craftsmen who didnt want to "adapt to the changes" and become scripters to get runics?

And no its not hard for me to believe that you put together a suit of armor w/o ebay.. Congrats! If thats all you managed in 6+ years thats pretty sad.

You DONT know what balanced UO PvP was like. What you DO know is item-based PvP.. which like I said, is a joke.

And as far as no wit and intelligence.. you should go back to sk00L.. preferably English class. Wayyy too many run-ons and typos.. dont think you even had a complete thought there. ;).
all I see if bs excuses for reason you wanna destroy a good game.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, this thread started OUT with potential... But ended at a High School lunchbreak... Go play ****ing magic.

M

mutau

unless this thread can evolve to college level, it'll be shut down.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Listen here ***els, don't ruin my thread.

Either jump start your intelligence to college level or at least junior college or im'a drop deez nutz on your forehead.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I would like a gm armor pvp tourney be just like siege

the problem with uo is all the good people quit and now everyone sucks,

there are not enough Kyrites, or Shaun's to enforce the nobility of pvp,

i will break them down for you....

1.) If you play a warrior and you kill people you have no room to talk trash. Why?
A dexxer is based on a series of randomized events that must happen before U can kill someone, Its no skill its luck,

2. You play a tamer as your main, you must be bad, and should stick to lady Mel.

3. if you get dumped on and leave screen your not only a coward but a chump.... to many people today think its ok to run away when red lined, this also goes back to number 1. Because your random melee skill didn't work you run away till it does..

90% of you guys are cowards i know cause i have killed everyone of u.

4.) when fighting a superior mage don't run away, show him you got some integrity, there is nothing wrong to dying to kyrite. he is the best mage on the server. Die on your feet instead of living on your kees.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

1.) If you play a warrior and you kill people you have no room to talk trash. Why?
A dexxer is based on a series of randomized events that must happen before U can kill someone, Its no skill its luck,

2. You play a tamer as your main, you must be bad, and should stick to lady Mel.

3. if you get dumped on and leave screen your not only a coward but a chump.... to many people today think its ok to run away when red lined, this also goes back to number 1. Because your random melee skill didn't work you run away till it does..

4.) when fighting a superior mage don't run away, show him you got some integrity, there is nothing wrong to dying to kyrite. he is the best mage on the server. Die on your feet instead of living on your kees.
Every bit of this is is utter bs, there is nothing honorable about dying, no one is gonna respect you more because you stood on screen and got lit up like a Christmas tree. You will be laughed at, and prolly kicked from your guild for being a failure on the field. I found your last comment to be the funniest tho, your asking for players that are not as skilled as a mage as you may be to just allow you to kill them without atleast running away trying to stay alive, this alone is a selfish request and stupid.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This whole thread is a big fail. There have already been huge threads about this on UHALL. Explore stratics a little more plz.

S

suprshadow

southern is mad cause Kyrite is 10000x better than he ever will be without trying :(

B

Balian of Asgard

Hey Ky, I know im a lame dexxer, but I always fought you to the death without fleeing unless it was a gank, and oh, BTW, shaun ran from me on a few occasions, 1v1

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Dexxers do take skill... Maybe a little less... I played a dexxer for 10 years dude, JUST finally broke down and made a mage... 90% of the mages I run into die rather easy against me, even when running... I am talking to an old friend about what macros to use, cause casting explode then targeting their healthbar while runnine isn't working... BUT mouse scrool works PERFECT! So I am able to kill alot more and keep myself alive more... Playing a mage is not THAT much arder then dexxer, now when I come up against a necro mage... Yeah then you'll see my ass run... Why do I run? Cause I want to stay alive... I don't care about people laughing at me cause I die... It never has bothered me, and it never will. And if I guild kickes you for dying then penis slap em.

Every bit of this is is utter bs, there is nothing honorable about dying, no one is gonna respect you more because you stood on screen and got lit up like a Christmas tree. You will be laughed at, and prolly kicked from your guild for being a failure on the field. I found your last comment to be the funniest tho, your asking for players that are not as skilled as a mage as you may be to just allow you to kill them without atleast running away trying to stay alive, this alone is a selfish request and stupid.[/QUOTE]

Read above...
I have never been kicked from a guild for being a bad pvper.... And I am probably the worst pvper on the shard... well actually with my mage after a week, I ain't doin too shabby against other mages.

This whole thread is a big fail. There have already been huge threads about this on UHALL. Explore stratics a little more plz.

Um, some of us like to stick to just our shard, and discuss things... on our shard... so please leave.

M

mutau

Nothing wrong with posting a same topic here to discuss? i personally hate searching threads, but if have to then i will. but its nice to see the guys you fight against comment on the topic, rather than someone who you don't fight with. that way you get to know your opponent a little better.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
southern is mad cause Kyrite is 10000x better than he ever will be without trying :(
Im sure kyrite is prolly a better dueling mage then me, on the field I don't know, I do know one thing, id be a better guild mate then to just stand there and die because someone better then me targeted me. Honestly if I was running in a guild with Kyrite and he stood there and died because of his honor code it would be the last time id pvp with him.

Also id like to add I don't take dueling serious, I mean all it is, is two guys with a ping lower then 10 tossing level 2 spells back and forth, im not saying it don't take skill but if you don't ping around 20 or lower you really won't have a change against a really good dueler with a low ping.

S

suprshadow

lol funny thing is ky can stand there and live.
Kyrite is probably top 3 best field fighters on pac if not the best(Ask anyone who has played here a long time). I am guessing you don't really know Pac that well?

But i can disagree with Ky a little, theres nothing wrong about running from a 9v1 Zerg from M or THC but you know its bad when its a 13v2 and the 2 are chasing one of the 13 half way across Yew while the other 12 are running behind with FS and AI's primed

I ping horrible to Pac 50-60 and i still beat most mages 1v1 who have better pings

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sure kyrite is prolly a better dueling mage then me, on the field I don't know, I do know one thing, id be a better guild mate then to just stand there and die because someone better then me targeted me. Honestly if I was running in a guild with Kyrite and he stood there and died because of his honor code it would be the last time id pvp with him.

Also id like to add I don't take dueling serious, I mean all it is, is two guys with a ping lower then 10 tossing level 2 spells back and forth, im not saying it don't take skill but if you don't ping around 20 or lower you really won't have a change against a really good dueler with a low ping.

This sounds like a giant way of saying...

"I suck but heres the reasons why! And its totally not me! Its everyone elses and their mom's fault along with my ping! OTHERWISE I'D BE FRICKEN AWESOME!"

Excuses Moar Plz.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

HAHAHA......Nobility in UO PvP... Thanks for the good laugh.

Are you really so pathetic that you have to give yourself compliments???

Also the only thing those 2 ******bags are any good at is cheating. They both openly admit to cheating, so really how can they be any good when they need help to win.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

HAHAHA......Nobility in UO PvP... Thanks for the good laugh.

Are you really so pathetic that you have to give yourself compliments???

Also the only thing those 2 ******bags are any good at is cheating. They both openly admit to cheating, so really how can they be any good when they need help to win.

I SE LEGAL PROGRAMS THAT ARE NOT BANNABLE, ANYONE CAN USE THEM

not my fault u choose not to,

Status
Not open for further replies.