• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Are there any guilds that are still requesting new players to join

Eternal Knight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings All,
Can we get a new post (preferably sticky) that list what guilds are still looking for recruits on our shard, if any. For the most part, I still see players that belong to guilds that I recognise from years ago when I played as part of a guild A V S, but have not seen any guilds that are currently recruiting, the most I have seen are posts from 2010.
Cheers
EK.

Gethin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This would be handy. Would love to try some of the peerless and champion spawns or PvP, have asked in general chat, but had no answer

General Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi EK,

I recently returned from a long break myself and have joined Empire of Oceania Blade (EOB) they are very friendly and we always have people on, contact GM-Don Juan about joining.

Google; Oceania shard. The top result is a web page dedicated to our shard and the events that have happen there.
Here is the link http://www.oceaniashard.com/events/
I wasn't sure we could post links but I see heaps of people doing it :)

Last edited: