• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are there any guild that cross shard to PvP anymore?

• Thread starter Myrnae(BC)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Myrnae(BC)

Looking at the memory lane posts prompted this one.. I miss AE, I wish Reno would come home!

G

hmmmm.... As a guild? I don't think anyone wants to invest the character transfer cost anymore (gold or cash). I recently came back from Atl where the PvP flows like water.

What I find humorous is that out of the "big" guilds I don't ever recall BC X-fering anywhere in the last 4 years or so.

Instead of sitting in your hole, why don't you get the rest of your BC guildies and try it, I think altantic would give you some nice competition since you guys claim there is none over here.

And before some screams "Pac" or "FL" creating a alternate really isn't the same thing.

ciao muchachos...

T

Thul

<blockquote><hr>

hmmmm.... As a guild? I don't think anyone wants to invest the character transfer cost anymore (gold or cash). I recently came back from Atl where the PvP flows like water.

What I find humorous is that out of the "big" guilds I don't ever recall BC X-fering anywhere in the last 4 years or so.

Instead of sitting in your hole, why don't you get the rest of your BC guildies and try it, I think altantic would give you some nice competition since you guys claim there is none over here.

And before some screams "Pac" or "FL" creating a alternate really isn't the same thing.

ciao muchachos...

[/ QUOTE ]

We didn't have to (when I was playing), guilds would x-shard to us to fight on our turf. Generally we'd have some great battles, the other guild would get bored, claim ownage, and leave.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

We didn't have to (when I was playing), guilds would x-shard to us to fight on our turf. Generally we'd have some great battles, the other guild would get bored, claim ownage, and leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sums it up.

B

BlackBetty

<blockquote><hr>

Looking at the memory lane posts prompted this one.. I miss AE, I wish Reno would come home!

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is what is left of the AE website: http://ae4thewin.com/

I

imported_FDAU

Thats not the way I remember it.

The other guild would xfer, wipe BC a few times. Get bored that BC was hiding in trammel unless they had literally 40+ of them. Give props to TDR and PwNt for at least showing up. Claim ownage(no matter how many of them i dropped on any given night) and go home usually taking a few of the better meatshields with them.

There will be NO revisionist history on our forums sir.