• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are The Town Guards Becoming Fashionable?

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems some of the Town Guards and Bucko (in the foreground wearing green) have discovered Air Urliks ... shoes that they claim help them run faster!

Bucko the Kid has been observed running around the bank, yelling RUN! To which people respond, Run, Bucko, run!

B

Bucko the Kid

These Baja forums are like a box of chocolates... You just never know what you're going to get....

*Peeks around corners before going down the street to get home and change out of his sneakers as fast as he can*

Bucko the Kid
Aka the Fashion Icon
Move over Michael Jordan

C

Cymidei Fier

That's too funny! Since they can't ride horses it makes sense though that they would get some good running shoes. :thumbsup:

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why were you shooting at me!?!

I miss you too, and all my brothers and sisters in cartel...I especially miss cross-dressing tuesdays, and that cute little pink fancy dress you used to strut around in. Good times! :p
Still have that sexy dress... Now I have several more and cross dressing is still the best..

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why were you shooting at me!?!

I miss you too, and all my brothers and sisters in cartel...I especially miss cross-dressing tuesdays, and that cute little pink fancy dress you used to strut around in. Good times! :p
Still have that sexy dress... Now I have several more and cross dressing is still the best..
And this is the reason why Baja is one of the best (if not the best) shards, hands down. :thumbsup:

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And this is the reason why Baja is one of the best (if not the best) shards, hands down. :thumbsup:
I agree 100% with you there, and to think we have the most fashionable pk's ever... Mini Maj started teh cross dressing and invited me to partake in the fun. How could I ever say no to that..