• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are Cu's Marketable?

M

Michael Wolf

Trying to work up my taming and Unicorns get boring after awhile. Dragons and any other high end stuff that can be donated to the zoo are in hostile environments and not worth spending the time clearing other spawn. So Cu's at least make taming a little interesting while being able to focus on just taming, not killing a bunch of minor spawn first or taking help along. Problem is what to do with them. Zoo won't take them. I already have one I'm training to keep.

So are these things worth taking to Luna to try to sell? What does an untrained Cu sell for of no special color?

Thanks!

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to work up my taming and Unicorns get boring after awhile. Dragons and any other high end stuff that can be donated to the zoo are in hostile environments and not worth spending the time clearing other spawn. So Cu's at least make taming a little interesting while being able to focus on just taming, not killing a bunch of minor spawn first or taking help along. Problem is what to do with them. Zoo won't take them. I already have one I'm training to keep.

So are these things worth taking to Luna to try to sell? What does an untrained Cu sell for of no special color?

Thanks!
they are selling , you might have spam at the bank to sell it though.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking for myself, I'd buy one with good stats regardless of color. If it were a color I needed or wanted I'd buy it as well.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wolf,

You didn't say, but if you haven't you should check this thread in the tamers forum and use the calculator. Highly ranked pets even without training should be very very marketable on this shard to a pvp population that seems disinterested in working other areas of the game.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=41061

Trained pets should bring even more and of course those rare colors that mix well with tok dyes and have decent stats would be the pinnacle.

M

Michael Wolf

Thanks for all the input. I had no idea what people would pay for these things. I sold one for 50k and was worried I was cheating the guy. Hell it only took me 2 tries to tame it, about 2 minutes tops. Then I found a Gold one that was not so easy to tame, killed me twice and it took about a half hour. Then the guy who helped me tame it clued me into the prices and was kind enough to sell me a black for 500k. I then sold the Gold for 200k and I still have my original normal color for sale now, figure about 200k would be a good price for it as well. Still wonder why they sell so high, normal color Cu's are fairly easy to tame.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It could be the stats that's making them worth more or it could be that the tamer doesn't want to take the time to tame their own, or they're human, not elf and cannot. :)