• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Archery training with artic ogre lord?

Revelation

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So I used dyrad alure to get one of these.I am guilded. I have 100% poison bow. I followed all the steps but I can't attack it. Does this not work anymore? I really don't want to grind out another archer. Killing 10 million Ettins isn't my idea of fun but if I have to do it I guess I have no choice. Any info is much appreciated. Thanks

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think you need to say "All guard me" and then "all kill" and target yourself. That should work (at least that's how I do it for wolf spiders) and of course once the ogre is attacking you say All stop / all stay.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Acid slugs in Underworld pit can take you all way up yo 120 archery , throwing or lots of other magic skills