• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Archery Contest

Which day would you prefer the event was held?

• Total voters

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I'm back I wanted to know which days would be best to hold an Archery Contest. And since I can't make Polls response in posts is all I can do.

Just lay out days and times of those days and I guess I'll tally it up. Most likely time would be 7 or 8 Pm EST though

V

Victoria Navarre

How far into the future are you planning on having it? I would like to attend but I do not know what days I would have off outside of three weeks down the road.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm available some days at 7, only weekends at 8.

But I'll never be able to tell if I'm available at 7 until the actual day (if I'm busy the next day, I'm not available at 7).

So weekends work best for me (Fri, Sat or Sun).

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, I wish I could just have set up a poll. I'll probably do 2 or 3 fairly close together since I missed 3 and a half months. So maybe next week and possible the end of may or beginning of June.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scarst, why can't you set up a poll? Is the board now allowing it, or is something giving you trouble. I can give you a hand if you want. Drop me a PM.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How strange.
Well, let me know what options you want on it, I can set one up and merge the 2 threads.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I looked and I couldn't find where to make one Yeah it would be great if you could make a poll and attach it, I'd like It to be all seven days and if possible able to check more than one.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perfect thanks, If you have a perfered time let it be known on the thread.