• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Aos Colored Bolts of Cloth and Clothing

S

Sweety

I've seen the fire orange, aos dark blue, and invul blue bolts of cloth or clothing many times.
How and where do people get these?

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is currently an event underway on the Asian shards where there are slimes in different locations each day that color your bolts of cloth the AOS colors.

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are the asian shards still getting these slimes and getting the vanguard attacks? If so, I might have to start planning on moving over to an asian shard. Since it appears that the asian shards are getting all the love.

P

prison bound

Are the asian shards still getting these slimes and getting the vanguard attacks? If so, I might have to start planning on moving over to an asian shard. Since it appears that the asian shards are getting all the love.
the asian shards 'get the love' because they didnt spit in EAs face for doing so... its not really surprising we dont have the good events anymore when you consider what people did to them

E

eolsunder

Doesn't matter what I did or didn't do to them, I pay the same amount as the Asian shards and play the same game, so I expect to have the same general stuff.

S

Seismic

Anyone know how much longer this event is scheduled to continue?

P

prison bound

Doesn't matter what I did or didn't do to them, I pay the same amount as the Asian shards and play the same game, so I expect to have the same general stuff.
lol, it may not matter to you, but it de facto matters. you can expect whatever you want, but people kicked the gift horse in the mouth, the stomach, the face, the back, etc. etc. and then expect it to keep on gifting... lol

T

The_Ox

Were does one try to find these magical slimes that do the color changing (were do they spawn)?? dungeons, swamp or ?