• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anything missing?

R

Ravahan

Someone who's more familiar with the EM placed items should have a look around. Apparently there's EM placed items missing on SP and Sonoma. I'd like to know if Atlantic was effected as well.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well there was a book by EM Kanmare that said : I'm sorry because the gods didn't allow me to make an extension to my love of virtue quest. (without saying why, which seems strange considering the magnitude of the quest)

It's gone... The whole virtue library is empty of books too... and someone has been renaming the marriage books "join the shadowlords" by a "shadowlord". Someone who is obviously not aware of the events that transpired before our world was split upon the two moons.

Apart from that nothing seems to be missing, it honestly look strange overall if you put it all in context. Thanks to Avenhar I did some reading and found out companions have an incredibly long lifespan and come from earth, perhaps thats why I have such good memory and can spot the anachronisms so easily.

Now is actually a time when I wouldn't want to be part of the dev team , curiously ; they'd have to beg me to help them, because only with lots of pity I would line up with such a huge amount of work with so little humanpower...

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well there was a book by EM Kanmare that said : I'm sorry because the gods didn't allow me to make an extension to my love of virtue quest. (without saying why, which seems strange considering the magnitude of the quest)
This is because the devs wouldnt let her fix anyones Tome of Love book but for one night. me and nox finished it first on atlantic and we talked to kanmare about it that night. but I still couldnt get my book dyed and sealed.
She was apologizing to all thoes people like that

R

Ravahan

So the only thing actually missing is that book by the EM apologizing? That's good news.... But it does seem a large oversight to make the marriage books editable like that. I'm not as familiar with Atlantic landmarks as some, so I didn't know what all to check.

Did anyone check on the Barton the Conquerer statue in brit castle?

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen it when I first logged in... but sadly it is not accompanied with any manner of information about how and why it got there.

I don't think it's possible to let the book content editable while locking the title, but sure thing they could have put another non-editable book with the instructions on top of it or something, besides there is a buletin board with the same purpose on the house, and people post all kinds of comments unrelated to what its meant for... no biggie.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well thats why they set up the message board outside since those cannot be deleted :)

Other then that that one book was just a message wich is no longer needed, so its understandable it was taken down.