• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone want to make a sig?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Willing to pay in game gold. I am posting it here instead of the tech forum because I know peoples reps here more so than on tech. Will pay in advance if I know you to be a reputable person. If I do not know you or know you to be a lowlife I will pay after I get it.

{concept I am thinking of}

Would like to have each of my 6 characters in the sig (EC or CC whichever you use). At the top I would like The Kinslayer Krew, and under each char their first name. Would like a dark background with some fire effect. If you think you are up to it pm a price or holler in gen chat.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Workin' on figuring that out now man. You know me, computer noob, if it ain't UO or UOA I gotta figure it out :lol:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well UserCP says it's there *shrugs*.. maybe a delay in it showing up?

T

Tazar

No clue... I'm at least as bad as you are with that stuff. :p

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad you like it :blushing:

Go to your User CP and under Settings & Options you'll see Edit Signature. Go in there and upload the signature image (most likely option 2).

In the space above where you can type, put:

[ center][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/ center] (take out the spaces!)

That should put in the pic and center it too. Then just hit Save Signature and you're done!

:)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

Now see that is something they need to add to the FAQ :p

*crosses fingers*

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend