• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone want to help me start out?

• Thread starter Hickleberry
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

Hickleberry

hey there. i played this game a few months ago, but due to odd circumstances my old character cannot be reached any more. i was just wondering if anyone out there would like to help me start out or get me conected with a good linkshell group. it would be much appreciated. thanks

just please tell me what world you would like to play on and your character's name.

B

Banhammer

I play on Midgardsormr myself -- doubt I could get you into my main social LS, since it's for a preexisting community (my username might be a hint as to which one), but I'd be happy to help you out where I could.

Sure I'm not the only one though, and most people can do social LS invites, so feel free to roll elsewhere. I know Trish plays on Caitsith, for example.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure I'm not the only one though, and most people can do social LS invites, so feel free to roll elsewhere. I know Trish plays on Caitsith, for example.
Yep yep, I could throw you a pearl. Our social shell is very small and very new, but if you make it to Caitsith you're welcome to join :)

T

tanls

I play on Pandy. I have sacks to 2 social shells. I'm not in them very often, because my end game shell plays socially too, but I do drop in every now and then. 1 shell is fairly small and close knit and caters to low level and beginners. The other shell is much larger and has a wide range of ppl on it. I can give you a pearl to either. Okami might be planning on moving to Pandy and I'll be giving him a pearl too.

H

Hickleberry

i read that a lot of people here on the forum are on Titan. I'll decide between Caitsith, Titan, and Pandemonium as soon as i can recover my account from a year back. I've got the account ID still in my xbox, but i can't remember the password so i'm going to call the PlayOnline help desk in the morning.

Oh ya, and the reason i'm writing so late is because i just got back from Australia and the time change is screwing with my sleep pattern. should be non-nocturnal within another day or two :p

T

tanls

NP. I'm still on game atm lol. Helped LS mate get caught up to Windy mission 9-2. Now there are about 6 of us or so about ready to do the fight. I'll be logging soon though

H

Hickleberry

K so i finally just went out and bought the 2008 edition pack becuase it was too hard to recover my old account. so i'll be starting up today. I think i'm going with either Titan or Pandemonium servers. Anyone who would be willing to help me out please give me your in-game avatar name so i can play with you. hope to see you in the game!

T

tanls

Name's the same in game. I play on Pandy. Seems to be a medium to smaller populated Server, but it's the only one I know. I haven't been on game the past couple days, but might be on soon today. Of course, it seems that most of the new player here have been going to Caitsith lately.

H

Hickleberry

Well my character's name on Pandy is Chaves right now. Hume white mage so far but since i get unlimited free characters for a month i'm going to make a character on Caitsith if you say so

M

Mooge

wait since I have free 30 days can I just make a bunch of characters and then once the 30 days is up I can play on all of them?

M

Mooge

Aha, I knew there was a catch. Well I'll lvl monkyking up a little more.

T

tanls

You could actually use that ability to figure out which server you want to be on, and then just cancel those extra accounts. Let's you test play different servers that way. Of course, you'd have to start all over on each too lol.

H

Hickleberry

ok so my character's right now are

Chaves - Pandemonium
Aisen - Caitsith
Antem - Bahamut

Trish, if i could get a pearl for Caitsith server it would be great becuase there's a lot of japanese people on that world. Same for Pandy. I just found that Bahamut had a lot of english speakers on it so that's the only reason i have a character on it.