• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone selling set of t-hunt runebooks?

• Thread starter Pimpin Aint Easy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

You can just copy any of the public ones, not sure if you're just not wanting to spend the time or don't have the locations.

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

i got a few books done. takes so damm long cause of moongate delay and surprises at the spawns. lol

F

Feyre

Try making a whole library on foot(no mount), and sailing to all the islands.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

I have a full set still for sale, but i think you only offered me like 25k and well as u know now, thats hilarrious, ill sell this final set for two mill if you want, last three sets sold for three mill, im outta game so, ill let it go for a mill cheaper

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

I have a full set still for sale, but i think you only offered me like 25k and well as u know now, thats hilarrious, ill sell this final set for two mill if you want, last three sets sold for three mill, im outta game so, ill let it go for a mill cheaper

[/ QUOTE ]

Hear hear Elmer. Still don't think you should sell all your stuff, but damned if people aren't coming off with some nigh insulting offers lately.

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

wtf you talkin about? he had an auction running weeks ago and had no bids so i started the bidding. he didnt ask for a set price. mind your business nerd.

A

Azural Kane

Say what you like, offering 25k for a full set of runebooks already packaged up IS pretty funny...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

wtf you talkin about? he had an auction running weeks ago and had no bids so i started the bidding. he didnt ask for a set price. mind your business nerd.

[/ QUOTE ]

nerd... u pimpin "hoes" online/ lol

B

BennosMorales

Take some time and copy your own, I have mine because I took the time to travel to each location personally.

I hope you have a blast in your Treasure Hunting experience but to buy someone elses work for 25k...that is pretty rediculous.

------

Feyre, WOW!!! that brings back memories of trying to figure out how to use the cartography skill...ugh... what a pain in the arse, and I respect each and every one of you peeps who completed the maps by sail, and step. *raises ale*
hell, the only thing I did was train tinkering and mining so I could make my lockpicks and shovels hehe...I gave in and copied someone elses library by gateing on and off the islands. *lowers head*