• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone seen the cave/Dojo scripters lately?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I haven´t seen them in a while now. Have they been taken care of or have they changed locations...?

Just curious...

K

Kiminality

I was in the cave earlier today, training a fencer, Tram side, and I didn't see another living soul.

B

Birdseye

I managed to kill all of them when they used to do fel, and the thing that amazed me most was the never, ever, ever had any loot other than the occassional repair deed!

Just what were they doing? No bags of send, and no bandies, pots, or gold! What's the point?

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I managed to kill all of them when they used to do fel, and the thing that amazed me most was the never, ever, ever had any loot other than the occassional repair deed!

Just what were they doing? No bags of send, and no bandies, pots, or gold! What's the point?

i knew you went red killing miners and scripters lol :drama:

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No ive not seen any of them lately.
Im hoping theyve been dealt with finally!!

Most likely they have got sick of being killed and moved to other areas of the game. Ive been rechecking the ice fiends on both facets but no sign as of yet.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The one I knew in the Dojo was taken care of it seems. I had a short conversation with a GM about him and the next day he was gone not to be seen again ... coincidence? What would Moulder say about this? *Grins*

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've not heard anything of them for a while either. Will see what I can find out :)

A

Asmodai

they are probably too busy abusing this new dupe thats around. once they have made billions of gold and the dupe has been closed, you can bet they will be back again.