• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Need a Tram Keep?

• Thread starter imported_Wraith One
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Wraith One

I figured I would just ask this if anyone is interested. There are currently 5 tram keep spots open and if you want a rune or gate to it contact me via pm. I would be glad to show you the spots.

G

I bet there are more spots than that. I just came back to UO after about a 4 year break. I thought I'd try out Lake Austin. I found a place near Luna where I could have placed a keep in about 30 minutes.

R

RestlessLA

u cant place keeps in malas, there is plenty of room for them but keeps and castles can only be placed in tram and fel

I

imported_EnigmaMaitreya

Yeah I saw several places for Keeps.

My question is why would any one want one of those vs oh say a 18x18 3 story.

Personally, I never liked the total waste of space a Keep has (the design). That is just a personal preference.

I have also noted a number of foundation only placements have entered the IDOC cycle.

I

imported_Wraith One

a keep provides more storage. It gives 3k storage without any increased storage with 40% well you do the math. I know a castle with 40% holds over 6500 items.

I

imported_tek

if you wernt such a packrat you wouldnt need that many lockdows :p

I

imported_lindylou

He needs all the room for his dragon statues and dye tubs! hehe

E

Evil Galad

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah I saw several places for Keeps.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's less then half a dozen in tram.

G

Lords and Ladies of our lands,

I was about to put this on a new post but it seems so fitting here.

Lord Catskills Boy has pointed out a situation I myself have encountered.

I too have returned after as many years away. "It's truely wonderfull to smell the beautifull Britanian air". The odd thing is, is that there's too much of it! All I see is air. I am kind of a hermit in UO anyway, but wow! I sware I can hear an echo whenever I open my bank. I've been here for a week and I've seen 4 people! There's spaces everywhere for anything. Where are all those UO-homeless people?

How many real people are there here? My guess is 100-200 active (if that). We seem to be lucky to have 2-3 large guilds here.

...Hamlet... Hamle... Haml... Ham... Ha...

I

imported_Wraith One

well for starters, over 40 of those homes were owned by the same person and fell to the ground wednesday morning. It made a huge impact on the shard's economy. I don't think a single house scripter even showed up for the luna homes that dropped. I am sure though that fun was had by all as it was so crazy no one really had the chance to loot every home. It is very sad that LA is slowly dying off though.

I

imported_tek

yeah youd think with that many idocs there would be awsome stuff for sale in luna (or other places) but i havent seen much yet...mind you i still have to stock my vendors too heh