• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone know???

A

Arroyo

What peice is the hard peice to get for the honor suit???? The peerless suit you can get off peerless bosses. Just sort of curious, thanks for your time.

B

bosskram

All the peices except for the cloak drop in the anti-virtue dungons. The cloak is a quest that you have to do that kinda a pain in the butt, its not bad it just takes along time to do. All the other peices in my opinion are the bigger pain because you have to farm the dungons for the drops, and with all the other arties that drop you could be there a while. I've need 2 peices to compleat my suit for about 3 months and can't seem to get them.URRRRG oh well I'll keep at it. Good Luck hehe:gee:

L

Lord Drakelord

I do believe the OP was speaking of the Honor suit/armor, not the Virtue suit pieces. Its can only be taking in combat with peerless monster, I'm not sure of what you fight nor where as I never been one to go after such a item. I believe you can still get pieces of it fighting the Swoop.

L

Lord Drakelord

All the peices except for the cloak drop in the anti-virtue dungons. The cloak is a quest that you have to do that kinda a pain in the butt, its not bad it just takes along time to do. All the other peices in my opinion are the bigger pain because you have to farm the dungons for the drops, and with all the other arties that drop you could be there a while. I've need 2 peices to compleat my suit for about 3 months and can't seem to get them.URRRRG oh well I'll keep at it. Good Luck hehe:gee:
What two pieces you need?