• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Know How To Make THESE? (Stage/Platform)

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am working on a playhouse that .. heavily "borrows" from a house on another shard and I am having trouble figuring out how this stage was made. Any help would be greatly appreciated! stratics-house.JPG

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you don' t want a 'permanent' stage built with customizing or if you want a stage in a keep or castle you can use this idea that I made for a temporary stage for an event.

It is built with logs as the front, not shown in the picture but at the rear is a stepped log goza stairway. If I get time will build another for a pic later, but it is similar to the front of the stage only starts with 2 logs, 4 logs, 6 logs etc to give the risers and goza to give the treads, the back edge of the building stops you falling off the rear side. The height of the gozas prevents people walking up the front of stage as they block, although you can step off the front if you wish. If you didn't want to be able to step off you can place one of those flat tokuno baskets under the first log in the pile to 'block' the tile from both directions.