• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone know a solution for Chessie forum display width problem?

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a problem with Stratics forum displays. The main display is fine, Atlantic & Legends show a scrollbar at the bottom that is small enough I can center the middle partition text, Chessie has a wide scrollbar that forces me to scroll each sentence back and forth to read each line, or set my screen display from 1024x768 to 1360x768 to make the window fit my monitor's display.

Anyone know a solution? An email to Stratics hasn't resulted in a solution yet.

View attachment 2983

View attachment 2984

View attachment 2985

View attachment 2986

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Sometimes it depends on a news story that is up. The reporters may at time have pictures that make the screen have a scroll bar.

My suggestion is to hold Ctrl and use your mouse middle wheel to zoom in and out.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Won't quite do it. Shrinks the scrollbar gap by about half.

Bear of it is, Chessie is my primary shard. I wouldn't be that concerned if it was Atlantic or legends.

Ah well.