• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone interested in a Paintball League?

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm thinking teams of 3, meet twice a month and blow each other up, use a ladder system for bragging rights and prizes. Just judging interest at the moment, let me know.

If interested you should try and make a paintball specific character:
  • Wrestle, Tactics, Anatomy (wrestling specials, and more damage from punches)
  • Resist (for resists, b/c you play naked)
  • Alchemy (for bonus damage to exp pots)
  • Focus (to regen your stam after gettin your ass blown off)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Spread the word and try and get 2 more people each, and we are on our way.

Things to think about: team color and name

But most importantly spread the word. More teams the better.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
If you folks come up with some really creative team uniforms and color combinations, I would love to see them. I realize to keep in the spirit it would have to be non protective clothing. I think it would be way cool in a nerd sort of way to have team uniforms though...

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
As long as its nonprotective anything is fine with me. It would be cool to see some creative team uniforms though.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did Kelmo just call us nerds?
ROFL

Ill go for it, never played bagball in my life, sounds simple enough that even a mage can do it :p

Make that Paintball...there comes a time in life when ya gotta quit trying to think about two things at once ;)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would enjoy designing a team uniform

I would enjoy more having Kelmo wear it on my team

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, Im in for sure FLuff. One thing im wondering though, would the teams be permanent or can teammates be interchanged... Let me know what u think, because I have some guildies in mind to compete with but I'm not sure our schedules would always coincide.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Teams could be larger than required. The best teams have a great bench. And cheerleaders...

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yea like Kelmo said, to be fair and not take up all the available players ill say, 3 per team, with 3 on the bench, 6 total on the roster.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Three in the "field" sounds like a good number. The only reason I suggest a 'bench' is to allow for real life events that might happen so a full team of three can compete. Besides... who are you gonna practice against?

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Luc is also interested in participating, brother just told me. So we have enough interest, just need teams to make it official. When you Ladies and Gents have teams picked, please post a roster, with team color, and name, and ill get to work on starting brackets.

Thanks =)

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool, ill be posting my team after Saturdays events. Think i'll have 4-5 names of people so that we will always be represented by someone =) . I'm cant think of a really cheesy team name, any ideas?

A

afluffybunny

Lets get the teams posted people! (This is my SN until i remember what my other email/pw was....) LOL