• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Anyone Help Pricing these exceptional armor/ clothing ?

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have a few of these things
Some Read in yellow "A " whatever item it is of exceptional quality blessed
Some are Of Exceptional quality exceptional quality blessed
and Lastly what would a full 6 piece leather double excetional leather set run all made by same tailor,,,
thanks a lo for ANY info on this stuff i can post pics if needed
icq or post here (Icq 6836961459)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be happy to help you price them, but pricing on EQ items depends on the item itself and the type of double exceptional. If you want to take the time to list them, I'd be happy to give you some ballpark figures.

If they are an item I don't have in my own personal collection, I will pay well for it.

Some things to look for....
... look at any items with uses and see if any have max 200 charges as that can increase the selling price.
... look for any items that are double blessed. These will have a (blessed) next to the exceptional quality tag AND another blessed below. These are worth more.
... look for any that might be made out of a rare type of cloth that can't be dyed. Something EQ in Zog/Mare Cloth may be worth more to some collectors.