• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone got creative mind that can help me

L

lady renesme

im looking to hire someone to build me a house

im not good at custmoizing lovely looking houses. im bored of my simple bare non decod house full of chests.

im looking to hire someone to build my house for me, i have no specific specifications, just a 18x18 lovely built house with garden and patio area. looking for someone with a creative mind

im hoping to deco it with bedroom, bathroom, kitchen etc, if someone could do this for me too then would be great.

i will focourse pay. and if you could also do the deco for me i will ofcourse give money to you to buy the needed deco to make the house creative and original

pm me or reply if interested :)

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wouldn't let anyone on my account or hand my house over to them. best thing to do is have them go place a 18 by 18 on the test center, and have them send you pictures of the house, and you build the house from the pics. Less people know your user name the better.

D

Dai FHA

I wouldn't let anyone on my account or hand my house over to them. best thing to do is have them go place a 18 by 18 on the test center, and have them send you pictures of the house, and you build the house from the pics. Less people know your user name the better.
She is 100% right you dont ever want to access anyone to your account info, thats just asking for trouble. Her Idea about making on test is a very good one. Shouldnt be hard to find someone. I would offer but I have designers block atm. ;-) good luck.

DarkWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had no intentions of accessing your account or anyone elses. I've been playing long enough to know better! I was asking as I have 2 houses already done on Catskills that has the bedroom, bathroom, balconies, stable and waterfall.

Plus my carpenter and plants are on Catskills and you mentioned decorating.

Guess I should have added that to my original post. My bad... :blushing:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had no intentions of accessing your account or anyone elses. I've been playing long enough to know better! I was asking as I have 2 houses already done on Catskills that has the bedroom, bathroom, balconies, stable and waterfall.

Plus my carpenter and plants are on Catskills and you mentioned decorating.

Guess I should have added that to my original post. My bad... :blushing:
was nothing against you but when I see threads like this I always post that cuz to many ppl get screwed over. I was making sure that did not happen to her. especially with all those hackers out there that would like to get their hands on any user name on any uo account. so what I posted was for the ones who dont know better :D

Z

Zabrina

As for the decorating of the house once its done though, isnt it possible to add the hired decorator as a coowner so they can lock things down? Of course if you have valuables you dont want lying around you put them on chars and in bankboxes. Im just thinking if I hired someone to design a house, and I'd have to build it myself And do all the decorating from pics and run around buying all the stuff myself, I wouldnt pay much lol when Id end up doing all the work myself. Im just thinking out loud though, as Im curious as to how people usually do this :)

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As for the decorating of the house once its done though, isnt it possible to add the hired decorator as a coowner so they can lock things down? Of course if you have valuables you dont want lying around you put them on chars and in bankboxes. Im just thinking if I hired someone to design a house, and I'd have to build it myself And do all the decorating from pics and run around buying all the stuff myself, I wouldnt pay much lol when Id end up doing all the work myself. Im just thinking out loud though, as Im curious as to how people usually do this :)
No need to move anything onto characters or into bank boxes. set all the containers to owner that you don't what others to get into. Only your characters on that account will be able to access those containers.
A friend can lock items down.
A co owner can lock down items , and also secure containers down.
With some changes there is somethings only a character on the house account can place.
once the house is decorated move the designer off the house list, and set the containers back what you had them on.

L

lady renesme

im on europa

hmm yes you are all right i didnt think aboutt hat far,

i just want a nice house :(

thanks all :)
rene

DarkWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was nothing against you but when I see threads like this I always post that cuz to many ppl get screwed over. I was making sure that did not happen to her. especially with all those hackers out there that would like to get their hands on any user name on any uo account. so what I posted was for the ones who dont know better :D
Not to worry. I didn't take what you said personally. I totally understand that you would not want anyone to access your account. I wouldn't either. I should have added the part about my houses in my original post.

Part of the reason I mentioned my houses is that I have recently built 2 18 x 18's. The designs are pretty much done for you to look at. I only have a few decorations set up, so if you wanted anything changed in the designs it wouldn/t be a problem. Maybe I would even like what we came up with better!

R

rockkandy

what I may suggest is that you have them build the house on their account deco it and then transfer it to you. As long as you are fine with the look and such there should be no problem. If they have to make a new char on your shard, you could supply them with a couple mill for all of their needs. And then find someone to do a free gold transfer to pay them on the shard of their choice.