• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone got buggy drinks?

Benito

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A friend mentioned his "bottle of egg nogg" from one of the first christmases in game was now only showing as "bottle" but apparently it's still blessed. Seeing as one of my houses is set up like a pub I went looking through my liquid decorations as well. So far it looks like I lost one egg nogg bottle and two of the old stand-by "pink champagne" bottles to this same bug.

I'm not really sure what's going on, but I'm not happy about semi-rares losing their names.

Anyone else have this happen to them?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Game wide. Some publish or Patch changed them.

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. All my "pink champagne" bottles were changed to just "bottle".

Z

Zelda of Zed

yeah both of my christmas holiday bottles are messed up and the egg nog... Ticks me off the way this crap happens..

I am still mad about my oak sandles.

Z...