• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone got a Spell Channeling CROOK with LRC on ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am trying to find a Spell Channeling Crook with as much Lower Reagent Cost as possible.

Would be nice with some spell casting and other mage mods.

PM me if you got one. Thanks.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Perhaps because it does not work with the herding skill ?
Was not clear to me that you were seeking one for herding. There are no crooks with lrc.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
maybe make a carpenter and fool around a bit at what can get

my fishing pole i found at a auction have never seen better

cost me 300k but few minutes farming made with runic

Was not clear to me that you were seeking one for herding. There are no crooks with lrc.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
maybe make a carpenter and fool around a bit at what can get

my fishing pole i found at a auction have never seen better

cost me 300k but few minutes farming made with runic
He is asking for a lrc crook. You cannot currently make a shepherd's crook with the lower reagent cost property, no matter how many runics you burn.

See: http://www.uoguide.com/Item_Properties

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a popular site that i can not name there is a fishing pole with 13 LRC. Why would you be able to craft them with lrc but nothing else?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fishing poles are not considered weapons (for some reason they seem to have jewelry properties) when crafting. Notice the pole also has +skill, this is also unobtainable on weapons, but allowed on jewelry.

Shepard's Crooks are weapons and follow the same magic property rules as weapons.

Edit: 2.5mil for the fishing pole is a rediculous price. If someone is that hard-up for LRC, they can just get a spellbook with more LRC, that most scribes would just turn into the library anyways.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Fishing poles are not considered weapons (for some reason they seem to have jewelry properties) when crafting. Notice the pole also has +skill, this is also unobtainable on weapons, but allowed on jewelry.

Shepard's Crooks are weapons and follow the same magic property rules as weapons.
This.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2.5m might be alot of cash but people spend alot more on stuff that does alot less... europa gold clothing, just to get a look. Anyway why are people hearding animals... for the longest time it was a skill no one used, now i see people talking about it.