• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else having troubles finding their Treasure in SA? I AM!!

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Last night I did 3 lev 6 T-maps with no problems. I did copy/paste the info in a sticky on these forums so my T-map locals would show up on my ingame map.That worked great,perfect replacement for UOAM. Like I said,I had no problems last night. Well,I get up this morning and thought I`d do a couple more during my coffee time,hehe. I tried 3 so far and I`ll be damned if I can find the right dig spot. When I hit the spot in my book,I usually just dig right in front of me. Not working today,I`ve tried 3 maps and spent an hour digging in circles from where I appeared outward until I finally got the message "you cannot dig there"

I`m pretty sure I`m not doing anything wrong since I just did this last night.Anyone else having troubles finding that one tile to dig on in the SA client? I know I can take up mining but thats not going to happen.I`ve never had this much trouble finding the dig spot,maybe its just a glitch happening today,maybe it`ll iron itself out.Was just curious if it was happening to anyone else.

Also....anyone kow of a mod that will make that close to invisible pin show up better on the decoded maps? In order for me to see it I`m usually 2 inches from the screen saying.....Hmmm I think thats it...yea thats it.Even with the UI scaled up its a PITA to see.

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bumping this old thread since I'm having a lot of trouble too. Some maps seem way off...

L

Lord Drakelord

Sorry I don't play in SA so can't help here. Anyone else?

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm talking about maps on Trammel here :)

I'm using the stratics treasure maps locations page and while I'm 100% sure I'm at the correct location, the chest can't be dug up.

Hunting a level 6 map I noticed something weird: while the 2D client would show the pin of the treasure map at a known location, the 3D client would show the pin at another place, like 20 tiles or so away.
I don't have mining so I couldn't find the chest.

This is only for some maps though, but I'm forced to trash them.