• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Else having this problem?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have two character left to transfer from GL and ATL to legends and went to get the tokens from the store and get this for the store. Did I miss some announcment that the store is going to be down on some shards. Get that blank store on ATL and GL but get the regular stocked store on Legends and Chessy tried Chessy just to see if it worked there.

store.jpg

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good its not just me...... Well not good but you know what I mean :)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone forgot to restock the shelves, damn that night crew. I have a char that all he does is Shard hop using the shard shields and he has never been able to use the store. He always gets the message that he has been in a fight and must wait or that the store may be down please try later, LOL.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone forgot to restock the shelves, damn that night crew. I have a char that all he does is Shard hop using the shard shields and he has never been able to use the store. He always gets the message that he has been in a fight and must wait or that the store may be down please try later, LOL.
3/4ths of my character including crafters that have never left Luna can't use the store because they have recently been in a fight LOL. So after cycling through until I found one that could and finding the store shelves empty was annoying, but was stocked this morning so all is good. Normally I would use my Shield toons but this is a perm relocation from ATL and GL to legends with younger accounts so I am stuck spending the real money or leaving them stuck where they are for 4-5 years :)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
3/4ths of my character including crafters that have never left Luna can't use the store because they have recently been in a fight LOL. So after cycling through until I found one that could and finding the store shelves empty was annoying, but was stocked this morning so all is good. Normally I would use my Shield toons but this is a perm relocation from ATL and GL to legends with younger accounts so I am stuck spending the real money or leaving them stuck where they are for 4-5 years :)
OMG Your leaving Atl I thought EVERYBODY wanted to be on Atl. LOL JK Moving from the City to the Burbs, nice.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG Your leaving Atl I thought EVERYBODY wanted to be on Atl. LOL JK Moving from the City to the Burbs, nice.
I have pretty much always maintained the wolf house on atl and hop to atl to sell and buy and return home to legends. But managed to get 1 acct maxxed in mot skills and seems a waste to just leave them sit on a shard I rarely if ever play anymore. So I transferred the wolf house to a pretty much trash acct on ATL that has good characters on Siege and Legends. Almost every time I log into atl there is someone farming or training at the wolf house and it makes a nice little out of the way base of operations for me. GL I have decided to just abandon completely.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have pretty much always maintained the wolf house on atl and hop to atl to sell and buy and return home to legends. But managed to get 1 acct maxxed in mot skills and seems a waste to just leave them sit on a shard I rarely if ever play anymore. So I transferred the wolf house to a pretty much trash acct on ATL that has good characters on Siege and Legends. Almost every time I log into atl there is someone farming or training at the wolf house and it makes a nice little out of the way base of operations for me. GL I have decided to just abandon completely.
My home has been and always will be Baja but I started to play Cats because the people there remind me a lot like Baja, very friendly and helpful and like you I go to Atl to sell and buy then take those items to help me on Baja and Cats. I tried Atl for a little while and could not stand all the kids esp in Gen Chat. Everybody that enjoys Atl I am glad that that fits their play style and wish them all the best but I much prefer a tight community of a lot less people over one that is out of control with swelled egos if you know what I mean. I play this game to relax and there is no way I could ever relax playing Atl.