• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else having issues?

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know if its just me, but whenever I try to post something on stratics now, it gives me a pop up saying my message is too short! No matter how long my message is, it will say my message is too short. But the strange thing is that it still posts it! There has only been so far one time where it wouldnt let me post even tho it was a pretty long post. So I copy/pasted it onto a new thread and it worked fine.

Also when hitting "Reply" it always comes with quotes now, and I'm not hitting the "Quote", "Quote All", or "Multi-Quote this message" buttons. I am simply hitting "Reply"

In any case, I blame Ivan for this...

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will pass this on to those over me. Thanks Ceno!!!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh no Ally is never the escape goat....Ivan tries to make her the escape goat cause everything is his fault so he tries to blame Ally to get people to think it wasnt his fault, when he is the one to blame!

But so far it looks like im the only one having this issue....?