• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else encountered this??

D

Divie

OK so I ran into someone who is well known for using illicit means to augment his pvp abilities , notably speeding, and in the process of fighting him saw him hit me with his melee weps from other side of the screen . Fine maybe I had packet loss or something so muttered then carried on, was dismounted and killed when his guildmate joined the fray, ressed and of course was chased again. Made it to my house and turned to fire a few shots from inside when I'm hit again by a melee wep. Again thought maybe i'm lagging bad, so went to my houses 3rd floor to fire more shots and lo and behold i get hit by his warfork with bleed special move. Logged off in disgust and came here to see if anyone else has come across something like this?

D

Divie

yep seems he was, so as far as my original accusation apologies for what its worth, but well this is fubar and really needs to be addressed! counterattack should not enable melee weps to reach long rannge targets!

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep seems he was, so as far as my original accusation apologies for what its worth, but well this is fubar and really needs to be addressed! counterattack should not enable melee weps to reach long rannge targets!
It would make sense for counter not to work against ranged attacks.

B

BartofCats

I would believe the "counterstrike" in this case... however, you cannot use a special move and the counterstrike at the same time. Least it wont let me use them both at the same time. (one cancels out the other)

D

Divie

I tested this, you can use your weapon special moves at same time as counterstrike, tested v an archer on opposite side of screen everytime I was hit with counter engaged the archer received an armour ignore or infectious strike, this is just plain silly and I hope it gets fixed soon :(

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Nothing like getting diarmed by a guy holding a bow...
LOL
Took me a few to figure it out myself.

R

RichDC

Thats f**king sweet!!!

didnt realise you could do that...time to disarm them crappy stealth dismounters!!!

(Whoops sorry)