• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Anybody still treasure hunting

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just wondering, haven't seen a post here in quite some time.
If so, is anybody getting anything decent anymore? Or, like me, just stocking up on reagents, blue scrolls and imbuing essences and that occasional slightly useful piece of armor or jewelry?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am getting about the same as you

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have been trying to knock out 5-10 Level 6 per day. I had a little streak of level 7's, but they seem to have all but stopped for me. Even the level 7's have been pretty tight with loot. Might get a couple of legendary's but tend to be weak with no complimentary mods/skills. I don't mind I still enjoy the hunt, but 2500 luck before I hit the pole I thought I'd get some wowsa stuff.

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have not had a lot of time lately, but what I do get from the few chests that I squeeze in, tend to be antique quality.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I drag everything home and let my imbued unravel anything not immediately usable. When I open a chest these days I just see parts waiting to be made into relic frags and residue :)

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes, although the relic fragments become less meaningful after you start stacking up more than 1000 or so, right? I guess I still like finding the chests and killing the spawn and sorting through it all, motivated by the small hope that I might actually find something useful or valuable someday :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can never find enough relic frags.....even unravelling all my loot from maps and spawn/peerless bosses :) I haven't tried a luck suit....ultimately I will have to do it eventually I guess :) I was really hoping when the randomized locations making it that much harder to dig chests....they could have atleast topped up the quality of loot... :). But yes they are still fun....and how ever much I love my archer and my sampires...and various aspects of UO ..my first love will always be treasure hunter!