• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anybody in for a hunt tonight?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...around 9pm CET. If so, write a PM. We can work out something.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Set up the WIN 10 clock one for Amsterdam and it shows we're six hours behind you so that's 3 pm for us folks on the eastern end of the U.S. I can mosey along. :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, Thanks for calculating :)

I will check later ingame and on Stratics and find out of we get a Party together...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kids still dont sleep... Phew... Can take a while...

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still behave that way old and grey, just won't go to bed sometimes because I want to play :p

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why dont you guys start without me. I am still sitting at the bed of my youngest son. He is crying alot :( poor fella...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys, seems this is gonna be a long night for me. Tomorrow, my wife is back and she takes the baby... So, I will contact you tomorrow. Hopefully, you have fun without me today! :)