• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any use for an old timer with questionable skills?

• Thread starter No one in particular
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

No one in particular

**Miles looks groggy**

*looks startled*

Oh Hello there

errr ummm

*tries to look presentable in his out of fashion clothes*
*bows*

Hail and well met.

I can not speak for my 2 merchant brothers, but I have awakened from what seems to have been a long nap...

My name is Miles and I like to observe and help where I can.

I made my first kill defending my mentor at the fall of Trisnic.

In a past life I was a healer and a trainer, but I have not seen any real action since before the Tokuno Islands were discovered....

I come to serve......

OOC I have not played for more than an hour or two at a time since about 2001-2003.

My preferred playstyle is that of a healer or tank. I really do not care about loot or in game items. It is relaxing for me to help and make someones day better.

If its matters to anyone here is snapshot of the player of Miles.

Nearly 40 male, married, house full of 3 teenage girls (so I do NOT like drama in my UO *smiles*) and one 10 year old boy. My beloved wife has recovered from a devastating multi year illness. I work with the older adult ministry in my church and my work backgroud is in hospice care and psychiatric care.

*grins* My hobbies include birding, caving and fishing. My favorite color is green and my favorite food is Scotch broth.

I am by no means perfect, but I try to lead a good life.

Well thats me, got any use on Atlantic for a battered UO old timer who actually has some fee time now?

-E

PS Please forgive and spelling and grammar mistakes, I just came off of a 24 hour shift and am heading to bed.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its great to see you back :)

While i dont think we have met, it allways warms my heart seeing returners :)

Make sure to check out the welcome to atlantic thread , lotsa info on it.
If you want a tour or need anything give me a shout.

Welcome home

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are many roleplaying guilds available to join, I'm in two at the moment. Well... In one, and lead another (Working on reviving it I suppose is the better term).

Welcome back to the game. I was in the same boat as you not to long ago.

C

Caldwin_UWF

UWF is home to many returning players. We are an adult PvM guild offering a variety of hunting opportunities. Just talk to any of our members in game or check us out at www.united-we-fight.com

G

GFY

If you haven't found a place to call home perhaps you would consider joining the Syndicate.

In your travels around Britannia pick up a blue book and read a bit about us. In your free time out of Britannia check out our web site. If we seem like a good match, track down one of our members and strike up a conversation. If you'd like to meet in game send me a PM and we can meet for a cold draft and some hot conversation.