• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any Thief Guild? Atlantic?

A

Amnezik

Hey Everyone,

Looking forward into joining THIEF guild on Atlantic, is there any guild running? i'm a returning player and all i find is old website and guild info!

If you happen to know something let me know please! Thanks.

Amnezik.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You should ask on THIEF forums or PM Chad. Don't think there's been a THIEF Atlantic GM since Tony Emerald transferred to Europa with me. Could be wrong.

If there's not a current THIEF guild, Chad would probably be open to you starting one.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, after Tony Emerald left, I think Rikimaru (a.k.a. Suri) was there for a little bit. I also saw WaVy GrAvY (a.k.a. Nexus) running around while I was dropped on Hoodwink's PBD, but he wasn't guilded. I know Nexus lurks (and mods) this forum more than I do. Ask him if he wants to start it and guild you, possibly?

I don't think there's an active guild on Atlantic anymore.

edit: And yeah, my forums have been down for like the past 3 days. I have to get some new forums or something if it doesn't fix in the next couple days.

A

Amnezik

I'm not sure i would start a Guild since i'm mostly a casual player but for sure i would love to join one guild if someone willing to start something i would glady join.

Chad ain't you interested in starting something casual? i would love to play and learn from the famous Sexington! =P

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Big issue right now is.

A) While it's not active I believe it still exists, so the name is held.
B) I've no contact with the person who is holding it.
C) If it had been available I'd have already taken it.. though the Wavy running around Atlantic is so newbie he can't join the Thieves guild yet.

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amnezik. I come as one of the five leaders of Shinobi's guild. Currently we run the biggest thief guild on atlantic, with a rather crappy name (P00) [no pun intended]. You can generally find shinobi on during the evenings. I'm not going to be on at all the next 4 days until monday. Our guild however is large and flourishing, and we'd be happy to have you.

Get in touch with Shinobi/Hoodwink(me)/Robo/ICU/John Dillinger. Any of them can point you in the right direction.

Shqiptar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amnezik. I come as one of the five leaders of Shinobi's guild. Currently we run the biggest thief guild on atlantic, with a rather crappy name (P00) [no pun intended]. You can generally find shinobi on during the evenings. I'm not going to be on at all the next 4 days until monday. Our guild however is large and flourishing, and we'd be happy to have you.

Get in touch with Shinobi/Hoodwink(me)/Robo/ICU/John Dillinger. Any of them can point you in the right direction.
There is a guild fee though. 90% of all theft profits go to the master thief Ben Ocea.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
To the OP: P0O is somewhat ideologically different than THIEF. Just so you are apprised.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
To the OP: P0O is somewhat ideologically different than THIEF. Just so you are apprised.
^^ Understatement of the week right there...wait I'm wearing a P0O tag, but that's ok I'm still THIEF at heart..

M

MagicNinja

Hey, sorry I've been inactive for so long. Life and things end up happening every so often. I'm currently TDY (temporary duty) in Guam for another 2 months roughly. After my account went inactive I had to hunt through that ******** Origin and Mythic site to find my old account. Gave up and then found it again lol. While I'm here in Guam I'm going active again, but I'm limited on what I can do because of internet connection. I got no problems with trying to schedule a time we could meet in the game if you would like to be recruited. There's currently only two people in the guild. I will be making attempts read up on this thread and uothief if it's up and running again.

I need to get trillian back on my laptop since I'm away from home. I really don't use many messengers anymore other than through facebook or friends on skype. my AIM screen name is sm0keyii. Just send me a PM here on what times would be good to recruit you. I'll be a bit more active once I get home on leave.

Please note as currently being in Guam I am +14 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time so when you would like to set a meet up time please state whether it's my time or your time. Also use military to avoid confusion if possible. Thank you

Chad- Some time before I went inactive I dropped a book off at your mailbox for you new Atlantic guild, but if you should ever want to get into stealing again I'll gladly pass the Guild Master slot to you at any time =)