• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any Spellweavers around on LS???

N

NiotakiLS

Note says it all. LOL Been trying to find fellow spellweavers for an hour now. Gonna try here too. Would sure be more fun to play than to sit here all alone trying to find someone on.

Nio

E

Eslake

You're not Entirely alone...

My weaver worked up to 100 the hard way (actual use) and in that entire time, he's only ever had 3 foci. All under 4.

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish there was a known, handy place where it would be easier to find other spellweavers. Thinking somewhere by the brit bank, Luna. somewhere.

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gave up on trying to find others. If no one in the guild is on to get a 6 then you might as well forget it.

LS seems to be slipping in active players these days is it still considered one of the larger shards? I remember when we were in the top 3 or 4 :sad4:

N

NiotakiLS

Trust me I know!! LOL We have a fair sized alliance and half of the time nada lol