• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any Shadow Lord faction on any shard win on the last event?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious if any Shadow Lord faction on any shard won the last event? So far from what I've heard it was always a slaughter with the SL on the receiving end.

If your shard did win, any special words from the leaders? (EMs)

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The LS SL's had absoloutely no opposition. Didn't notice anything interesting from my vantage point.

A

archite666

Yes I, the commanding lord of the shadowlords faction on Siege Perilous, led my troops to victory!

We received a unique clanins spellbook, you can go to the siege perilous forum and check out the pic i posted there.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, tis good to see some shards succeeded at the event from the SL side :D

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Catskills SL's had Clainin dead before there was opposition that I saw.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also on Drachenfels, the forces of the Shadow Lords succeeded in doing their job overhelming their opposition.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Europa despite opposition and the SL reguly dieing (partly because they had been killing each other in the HQ before hand and were in skill loss), plus the SL seeming reluctance to kill Clainin, it was Mellisa that eventualy killed Clainin.