• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any rp savage guilds? (OOC)

W

Wolfways

Thanks for the reply.

But as there's only one reply, and no new posts since last time i looked (yesterday), does this mean that there's no savage guilds, or a lack of rp in UO? :(

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, Wolfways.

Take a look at Chesapeake. There you will find a small group of savages and their slaves who have taken up residence in the player-run village of PaxOku on Homare-Jima. I will contact their leader and point her in your direction. There also used to be a couple groups on Siege Perilous, but I have no idea if any of them are still active.

The White Stag Inn has always been one of the quieter boards on Stratics. While roleplaying is no where near as abundant as it once once, there are still communities out there. Baja, Chesapeake, Pacific, and Europa seem to be the most active. I've heard good things about Siege Perilous as well.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Wolfways,

There is a small Savage guild on Chesapeake. If you come to the PaxLair Statehood Meeting every Tuesday at 9 PM EST, you can usually find Niva the Savage there and can check out them out. The location changes every week but it listed on UO Forums under Guilds - Chesapeake.

WildStar

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
August 11, 2009 (Tuesday)

PaxLair Weekly Statehood Meeting takes place as follows.

8:30 PM ET - Casual Gathering before meeting
9:00 PM ET - PaxLair Meeting
10:00 PM ET - Adjourn

LOCATION: Faire Grounds Pub, S of Luna, Malas, Chesapeake (come check out the faire grounds!)

Phoenix will be running the meeting on my behalf. I am still on a fishing trip in the depths. See you when I can!! - Winfield, Governor of PaxLair Statehood.

W

Wolfways

Ah, sorry i missed this until now.
But tbh my rp'ing is on hold for now due to pc problems :(