• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any Remember This?

W

Wilde1

Got this from an IDOC recently, wonder if any remembers the event and can describe when it was and a bit about the event:

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL
Yup, I remember it. *grins* I think Airmid made those cakes.

That was a cake commemorating our anniversary of the Community Meetings.
The meetings were a result of Dennar, Airmid, and many others who organized the first offensive to the first Britain Invasion.
Meetings were a way to encourage the players of LS to take more iniciative or seek assistance.

Over the years they have continued fighting invasions, organize hunting partys, help new/returning players, and update players on UO news.

Many, many, moons ago The first Moonglow Festival was held. The Community grabbed the idea later and helped organize other city festivals for each season.

That's just a few things they've done over the years. I wonder if anyone has shots stored somewhere of the anniversaries?

M

Merlin Wallis

Hey I baked that cake. Actually one of my dudes did. Name of Ginsu.