• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tactics] Any Point going over 90 on a PvPer?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can do special moves at 90. Is there any major reason to go over that?

Edit: Just getting back into PvP and PvPing on a dexer...so in the dark on alot atm.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes there is. If you are Bushido/Parry you get an evasion boost when your tactics and anatomy are both over GM.

I have a char with 120 tact/anat and the normal hits are noticeably harder than other characters I have that have only 90 tact and no anatomy. You don't want to put yourself in a position where if you aren't using a special move you're not doing damage. That just puts you in a tough spot when you run out of mana.

It really depends what kind of character your building.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can do special moves at 90. Is there any major reason to go over that?

Edit: Just getting back into PvP and PvPing on a dexer...so in the dark on alot atm.
As long as you have 90 real skill you are good. You can use +tactics jewelry if that were your fancy to help amp your damage boost.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get a damage bonus at GM, but it probably only makes a difference of a couple points of damage compared to 90.