• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any one Left from 2000 and before?

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha. Good old Brontes. Tell him KCC said "wassap!"

Hey Snakeman were you there the night we did the Harry in Fire Dungeon, when Yuna was quitting the game the first time and she killed like 62 people in 2 hours? We held off the shard for a long time at the Serpent's Hold entrance. Now THAT was fun.
Wasn't there for that one but B told me all about it, we laughed. What a way to go out with a bang lol
I'll tell him ya said hi :thumbup1:

T

Thumper from

I started in 98 when sideshow bob owned minoc
Earth
Fire
Thumper
Air Head
and im still no good at this darn game!!!

E

Ellis

got here 1998

Ellis OoJ
Sangria KFC
Ellis KDL

Calibretto and Brontes badass dudes. How you doing too Crendal!
Thumper always kicked my tail way back when...
KwaiChang Caine damn tamers... :love:

R

Rob Roy

I played on Napa from when it came up. I stopped playing in 2001 time frame. The names I recognized when reading the thread was Cyric.. We always had fun PvPing as well as doing tournaments.

My main toons were Rob Roy (mage). Dirk Diggler (axer) Treasure Hunter (bard treasure hunter)

I have recently started to play again, although I dont have my account anymore I will be on playing Sysia or Wylie.

See ya all around.

C

Calibretto

I started in 98 when sideshow bob owned minoc
Earth
Fire
Thumper
Air Head
and im still no good at this darn game!!!

I remeber getting one hit killed by you a few times. Weren't you and Debonair the first to have the val wepons? I think it was Freona who got the first hammer and made them for you.

C

Calibretto

got here 1998

Ellis OoJ
Sangria KFC
Ellis KDL

Good to hear from you Ellis. Let DeTrav know I said hi. ^^ I've still have yet to be able to get ahold of Pepper\Alyssa. I did get to talk to Whispers a few times thou.

Q

quikset

got here 1998

Ellis OoJ
Sangria KFC
Ellis KDL

Heh-heh. Well, at least in that time period, I can say I was one of those tamers that wasn't afraid to mix it up.

You OoJ guys, always clogging up the Skara Brae bank. :D

S

Sparkles

I started in January of 1999 I think it was.

I grew up in Minoc and my first GM was Kron!! He is still as nutty as ever today!! I remember watching Thumper fly into the bank, toss a death robe on the ground, restock and off he would go again!! It was funny to watch!

My first char was Sparkles and although I am not very active today, my accounts still are. :)

Sparkles
Cheyenne
WildFire
Mystic Sparkles
and way too many more to list! hehe

Lady Sparkles of I*C

R

Rob Roy

Started when Napa came up. Was mostly in OoJ.

Rob Roy - Battle Mage
Dirk Diggler - Axer
Treasure Hunter - ummm.. Treasure Hunter (didnt think he would be a Legendary Bard when I named him)
Roberta - Nox Mage

Any more of you old OoJ guys out there? I found SIR TEDLEY, but that is about it. I downloaded ICQ (I cant believe you guys still use this) new number is 442-940-338 if you want to get in touch.

Freona_Apple

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started in Dec 1999, have played off and on since then.

1st char was Edgar GM smith/Miner.
other napa chars are;
John Carter
JC
Tom Builder
Hera
Sasha
Lanfear
Sonja
Richard
All were started before 2001
Lanf ????? Are you still playing??? Haven't seen ur nick in ages!!!!

Freona_Apple

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Zolt...Sav and Thump:>>>
I actually installed and logged on last night... heh .. pretty cool :)) just didn't see anyone i know :D

member since October 1997

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u light up my life
pm me somehow lol i don't even have icq yet :D
hows the game nowadays ??? who still plays? who do u guys do?:D

You dont accept Pms here so i can luv. the games ok... buncha dexxers that dont miss and skip on and off your screen... ya know... normal... me plat rat and a few others still play... the old DOX crew dont play together anymore... its sad panada face reasons.... Ppl pancake at me in vent cause i have some kinda of techo normaly playing in the back ground... dance.. trance.. ya know....the norm we listen to :p

T

Thumper from

omg freona apple.......missin u big time! give me a CLUE that Thumper would remember ifin its really u!

Freona_Apple

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You dont accept Pms here so i can luv. the games ok... buncha dexxers that dont miss and skip on and off your screen... ya know... normal... me plat rat and a few others still play... the old DOX crew dont play together anymore... its sad panada face reasons.... Ppl pancake at me in vent cause i have some kinda of techo normaly playing in the back ground... dance.. trance.. ya know....the norm we listen to :p

have u seen Kenny or Mek? they ever log on?
I havent figured the whole PM thing out yet lol i should be able to receive emails now lol:)))
so feel free to email ... and when r u usually on??

Freona_Apple

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
omg freona apple.......missin u big time! give me a CLUE that Thumper would remember ifin its really u!

Thumpy lol i have 10000's of screen shots to prove i'm me :D :D:D ;))
how the hell r u ? :)))) i'll most likely be on after like 10pm... so maybe ill catch u around:))))
*hugs* big time;))))

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

have u seen Kenny or Mek? they ever log on?
I havent figured the whole PM thing out yet lol i should be able to receive emails now lol:)))
so feel free to email ... and when r u usually on??
well... Kennt quit UO like... 2 years ago.. .gave his accounts to Mek... mek for some reason became a big boogerhead.

A

AesSedai

- Hi, I am still here, from before the year 2000 :)

My char names? Well, some are aware of them, and others aren't even aware that I am them ;)

(I was an exclusive myuo forum member before we all got booted from there; and then I came to embrace, the then renegade Stratics' thang.)

B

Budweiser

Started in 99 My rl brother from ^Rv guild got me in UO.
First chars

Mr Anderson
Bribonic AFK

now play

Budweiser
Nathan
Mofo

Nixon (from Brothers account)

C

Cyric

Back then i ran around on either Cyric (Perma Red Fencer), Sparks (GM LJ Swordsman), Zeus (Tamer/Mage), Aries (Tamer/Mage), Citan (Macer), AirJer The Great (Mage), Guss (Stealth Assasin), Old Ninja (Thief/Mage) or Heavy Metal (Craftsman).

Was in S/S and V*C during that time period.

Pshaw

T

Thumper from

Mek now has kenny's account, we fight each other alot now but still the same old mek

M

MasterP

I have played since like 98. I was Conan/Merlin(TOR) and Mystical. Was a dexxer named MasterP. Now i play alot of chars Juvenile and Mystical Jr. and alot of others.

S

Shymi

I was Shymi way back when. Spent most of my days in SoN. Was also Tonk the thief when thieving was fun. Quit about 5 years ago when UO consumed my life and now am thinking of coming back.

T

Thumper from

Shymi!!! Tonk owns me a surpassingly accurate vang battle axe ifin i remember right!!! dang Thieves!!

M

MorganaMischef

Any one from Napa Valley left from preY2K? Or know anyone from then? What are/where your chars from those days?
Welcome back.

I am Reba, GM EOF, and have been here as a merchant since January, 1999. My son was Lazzarus Long of LR and he badgered me to play since 11/97, saying get the game, Mom, get the game. When he left, I took over his account and have enjoyed playing with his characters. My hubby is Sir Silver Fox, paladin warrior, also in EOF and we've never left the game even once. Reba is a legendary mage and we own a small shop in Luna.

M

MorganaMischef

Thank you. I'm sure he'll be flattered you remember him. I've passed the message on and yes, he is doing very well.

V

Vicor

Started Late Dec early Jan in 1996/7.
Toranaga was my first Persona. After a year of wandering around choping trees to make bows to sell I joined up with an old guild by the name of Knights of the Crown [KoC]. At that time the guildmaster was Earl Grey.

Good times.

Theros, craftsman
"Garfield", thief
Toranaga, grumpy old man
Vicor, Bard
Astra, Pirate
Ailill, Healer

Happy Hunting everyone

R

Richard Pryor

Originally started in '98ish. I had a GM fisher named Shamus McCoy, aww yeah.

Also had a swordsman named Phil Anselmo.

I quit when they made trammel/nerfed fishers. I gave my account to my buddy and I'm not sure what he did with it.

I got an itch to play again recently and have been back for I'm not sure how long.... According to my account, 11 months.

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started on Napa in December of 1998, played Raeven Aurora. Did a stint as a stratics reporter, and was part of the Village of Virtue.

Freona_Apple

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have runes to all old houses and places:)
Found Meks home.. left him a message in gold lol

C

Caelan

I'm still around, not playing too much unless I'm stalking Mana... :p

G

Gawin

very early 1998 through early 2008 with a couple breaks in there.

Main 3 chars

Gawin (originally Sword/Archer)

Fishin Fool... (name speaks for its self)

Accident (crafter)

One of the early guilds i can remember being in was VaH (Valor and Honor)

D

Dokker

Started on Catskills in 97 and then came to Napa and have been here ever since. Primary character was/is Dokker Sabbath a Mage/Mule and has been in G*M in both of its incantations. First when it was the Iron Foundation under Tagapagkuwento and then when the stone decayed the remade Avalon Ironworks. Have been the guildmaster of The Scythe since we decided to split the fighter classes off of G*M shortly before the introduction of trammel. Running the shops both the Empath Abbey corner shop back in the fel only days and the current residing place in Luna sometimes seemed more a job than a game but I always enjoyed it even if it drove all my guildmates crazy as I was always filling vendors or just one more vendor to going them ;)
I am still around but not as much as usual as I have been playing in rl as well as some other titles while I continue to hope that they will fix things. What can I say hope springs eternal.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
November, 1997 - created Kirth on my sister's account.
Ran on ATL with the All Yew Needs (AYN) people (although not a member). My sis got me addicted (she was Mother and her husband was Norman... haha! Guess what their weapons were!!).

Remember people like Smithy Westside, Mud Puppy, and Lestat, and other flowery characters I won't mention but they all are remembered. My first time being pk'd was by an orc of the Bloodrock Clan. Ahhh... dem were the days! No Trammel ruleset... so much fun!

Moved to Napa when sis abandoned me for ever-crack in 2000, creating my own account and Minerva, my miner. Kirthag was "born" on Napa in early 2001. Then came Kat, and Lark... and any number of throw-a-ways. I am a role-player thru & thru...

Quit a couple of times, switched shards a few times... went "underground" this last time. Gave my main accounts away in March - they've been stripped sadly. Made a new account last month... no, not telling you my current name(s). I kinda like being treated like a "newb" again... lol! Just don't expect me to post too often. Felucca is so beautiful this time of year. ;)

Everyone is right, ya know? ... you just... cannot... get.... awaaaayyyy....

So why post now after lurking and being ghostie for a few months? heheheh... wouldn't you like to know :p

secretly luvs all of you, even the jerks ^.^

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Started on Catskills in 97 and then came to Napa and have been here ever since. Primary character was/is Dokker Sabbath a Mage/Mule and has been in G*M in both of its incantations. First when it was the Iron Foundation under Tagapagkuwento and then when the stone decayed the remade Avalon Ironworks. Have been the guildmaster of The Scythe since we decided to split the fighter classes off of G*M shortly before the introduction of trammel. Running the shops both the Empath Abbey corner shop back in the fel only days and the current residing place in Luna sometimes seemed more a job than a game but I always enjoyed it even if it drove all my guildmates crazy as I was always filling vendors or just one more vendor to going them ;)
I am still around but not as much as usual as I have been playing in rl as well as some other titles while I continue to hope that they will fix things. What can I say hope springs eternal.

While I don't play on Napa any more, I did from 98-01. One of my most valuable things (apart from my house) that I held on to is a collection of helmets or krysses from smiths I knew. I'm pretty sure I have some of your old items (and darn sure I have Tag's. He was a great guy to play with).

Anyhow, my old characters:
Dedigan (Red Eye Tavern), Dorien (First and only mayor of Virtue), Niall Farsight (lackey extraordinaire) and Path (Trust me, you didn't want to meet him... Band of the Hand).

D

Dragon Slave.

I had just started playing in early 2000. First character name was Trancer created on a friends second account. Friend at the time was Thernal Eltree, I believe his account is still active, or atleast it was a while back. Although I never see him online.

Then I got my own account, main character Damien, Jes Dival, Westly Scoron, Draconious Steel, and Valdmir Sithicus.

voodoolife

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, have not played in years and have thought about coming back. Hard to say with WOTLC coming out and the grind to 80 on two characters. Anyhoo.

Elrik Of Caza (warrior)
Dominion (main - mage smith)
Ursus Arctos (warrior)
Bubba Gump (thief)
Erzabeth Bathory (huntard)
Unga Bunga (tank mage)

I admit I miss this game sometimes. Heh, even found a few old banners and my quest for the ugliest house ever in Fel.

Sup Ted!

Attachments

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gave my main accounts away in March - they've been stripped sadly.
Shoulda made me caretaker, they wouldn't have been stripped down as I own a ton of stuff in game anyway.

Welcome back in whatever incarnation you're in, this one's for you - :pint: