• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any one Kill Medusa yet?

V

Vyal

Yes, very easy to do very very easy - Just use one dog, evz, I could have soloe'd it on my tamer archer just vetting the dog make sure you got invis pots if you a dexxer tho. Loot kinda suked .

L

lady_pearl

we just killed her figured out a easy way after 100 or so deaths lmao
and I forgot to load my screen shoot tool so.. one pic only :mad::mad::mad:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
One of Medusa's specials allows her to create evil replicas/twins of anything that attacks her, including pets, summons, and players. I don't advise bringing greaters to the fight - perhaps not any pets. It gets annoying having to kill greater dragons throughout the battle.

Also, we found it easier to get her up on the second level (via the stairs) and trap here in the corner with EVs and energy fields. When she's trapped upstairs, all the evil twins she creates tend to get stuck underneath her, making it harder for them to reach you.

Another tactic (looks like HOT used this method) is to have part of your group attacking her, while one or two other players keeps the evil twins and such cleaned up.

She's fun. Gl!