[Gardening] Any LS Gardeners?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
F

FuzZ

Im looking to start gardening for the first time since playing UO and was wondering if I could buy some seeds from anyone. Im gonna start by getting some off bog things but would like to get some colored/bright ones going aswell and theyre arent any for sale in luna

ICQ me if you have some for sale or know of a vendor that does, thanks.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nov 1, 2003
Lake Superior
I can set you up with some resource plant seeds. Everything else is a mess. I am trying to get ready for staining so I am just planting everything I have.

F

FuzZ

Thatd be great, im trying to read the Gardening FAQ sticky on the board along with reading about the naturalist quest as im trying to load up on as much info as i can get right now. whats your icq #?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nov 1, 2003
Lake Superior
I put them on a vendor. The UO coords are 134° 29"N 119°48' E

It is North of the road between Minoc and Vesper. The road that goes by the Minoc mine then to Vesper.

Ill drop a couple of runes by the naturalist right now.

The seeds are in a box on my colored plant vendor. The plants in the box are alive and have seeds on them. There are not many, but it will get you started.

The naturalist is in the brit library. A llama will show you the runes.

F

FuzZ

Great, ill drop by tonight after I finish this quest. Thanks again