• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any house decorators? Castle needs work.

ProZac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Catskills,

I'm looking for someone to help me out with decorating my castle. I recently moved into it and don't really have much time and lack creativity to get it looking good. I figured I could possibly hire someone who enjoys it and make the place a little more cozy. It is going to be a guild house for a pvp guild that will be picking up on the shard shortly (don't worry, we're not another CONG).

If you're interested (and experienced) hit me up on ICQ 311888315 and we can discuss it.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...just be careful not to give our your account info friend. I'm sure you already know that. I'm saying it more for my mental stability than yours though. I'd kick myself if I didn't at least mention that. :)

C

Corvak

co-owners can do almost everything an owner can, except trade/resize/demolish or customize. (they cannot release items locked down by an owner, but can lock, secure, and release items.)

you may have to do the deeded addons as an owner. If you have real valuable rares, I would place them yourself.

ProZac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I appreciate the info. Fortunately, I've played UO for almost 12 years now and have learned to be a little "cautious". Been victim of 'friends' for multiple years stealing anything that can fetch them a little pixel gold. :/

C

Corvak

Hahah, ok :) Hard to tell someone's experience or account age from a forum name.