• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Any Guilds Recruiting?

sweatshop_kids

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a semi-casual player in UO for the time being. Looking for a laid back type of guild that likes to run things. I'm getting sort of bored doing solo content atm and would like a community to share the game with again.

Been around since 2000-2004 then on and off up until now. Started playing recently again and I took a break when Doom came out and we all had our artifacts.

I've got a few characters going as of now. Tamer/Mage, Bard/Mystic/Treasure mapper, and currently working on a Fisher/Mage/Scribe.

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Sure. I will be on Rocko most likely in about an hour (4PM PST). The guild is laid back and we do stuff together. There are no heavy requirements except the expectation that we have fun.