• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any guild Recruiting??

K

Khaza

After what seems like an eternity my dexer Kael seems to have achieved enough skills to be able to somewhat contribute on the field

That being said....is any guild out there recruiting??

G

Lots are.

What are you looking for?

pk yes/no?
pvp/pvm/combo?
good/evil/who cares?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Lots are.

pk yes/no?
pvp/pvm/combo?
good/evil/who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

id like to see who fits in the good/evil/who cares category!

K

Khaza

<blockquote><hr>

Lots are.

pk yes/no?
pvp/pvm/combo?
good/evil/who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

HHmmm...i think I would fit in the pvp/pvm/combo category. I have been guilded in a major spawn guild on Atlantic and a more peerless guild on Chessy. Again the key for me is a active and fun guild.

I

imported_archite666

Well the HHSF alliance is a very awesome, extremly active guild, we do spawns alot, peerless alot, and of course pvp.

I

imported_archite666

thats the name of our alliance....i didnt make it up...

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

hhsf?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was The Goon Platoon!?

I

imported_CountLovE

JSV is on the Good side? I considered myself pretty Evil.

I run around Luna killing helpless bunnies constantly.

G

I think you'd be quite welcome in TnT or one of our Circle of Flame ally guilds. Contact Kat or Hattori or Kelmo.

G

Here is always how I have viewed the siege political guild landscape.

There are the three main alliances that Hoffs mentioned, and a number of small guilds. I group them exactly based upon the questions I asked, but missed one.

Now these are my thoughts on guilds I have little to no true information on, just based on my observations, so if I am incorrect please let me know.

Again, I group my guilds based on the following:

1. Do you want to RP?
If yes, the guilds that RP are:
CWS
Borg
Blu
(Note that all guilds usually have a player or more that like to RP, but as far as I know, these are the only guilds that 'require' all members to RP).

If no, then any other guild will do.

2. Do you want to pk?
If yes then:
KOC (I do not believe they recruit)
TnA/TnT/AO
Borg

If no then any other guild will do.

3. Do you prefer pvp/pvm/combo? Note that most all guilds are combo guilds and you can find pvp and pvm opportunities in all, but some guilds lean to one side or the other. For example:

PVP:
JSV/SS
TnA
KOC

PVM:
GIL

4. Are consider yourself 'good', 'evil', or don't care?

Evil:
KoC
Borg

Good (Or Anti-evil):
Any of the HHSF alliance guild members, or more particular the White Council guilds (CWS/GIL/WCB)

Don't care:
Circle of flame alliance (TnA/TnT/AO/Myth).

There's a new Anti-red guild, Blu.

Also all of the main big alliances have faction avenues if you wish to pursue that as well.

Then there's the crafting guilds, DTA and STP.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Here is always how I have viewed the siege political guild landscape.

There are the three main alliances that Hoffs mentioned, and a number of small guilds. I group them exactly based upon the questions I asked, but missed one.

Now these are my thoughts on guilds I have little to no true information on, just based on my observations, so if I am incorrect please let me know.

Again, I group my guilds based on the following:

1. Do you want to RP?
If yes, the guilds that RP are:
CWS
Borg
Blu
(Note that all guilds usually have a player or more that like to RP, but as far as I know, these are the only guilds that 'require' all members to RP).

If no, then any other guild will do.

2. Do you want to pk?
If yes then:
KOC (I do not believe they recruit)
TnA/TnT/AO
Borg

If no then any other guild will do.

3. Do you prefer pvp/pvm/combo? Note that most all guilds are combo guilds and you can find pvp and pvm opportunities in all, but some guilds lean to one side or the other. For example:

PVP:
JSV/SS
TnA
KOC

PVM:
GIL

4. Are consider yourself 'good', 'evil', or don't care?

Evil:
KoC
Borg

Good (Or Anti-evil):
Any of the HHSF alliance guild members, or more particular the White Council guilds (CWS/GIL/WCB)

Don't care:
Circle of flame alliance (TnA/TnT/AO/Myth).

There's a new Anti-red guild, Blu.

Also all of the main big alliances have faction avenues if you wish to pursue that as well.

Then there's the crafting guilds, DTA and STP.

[/ QUOTE ]
From my understanding of the political landscape I agree with you 99%

G

Dang. That's a remarkably accurate assessment. I also agree 99%.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who is this Blu guild you speak of? I was unable to find them on the UO guild page and havent seen any members around.

G

Ahh seems the idea went dead already or the uo guild search isn't working. I believe it was Nico who said he started a RP anti guild called Tru Blu (Blu), but couldn't find it on guild search either.

C

chessy_sp

i tinks i see kael when i make bods in luna. that being said, can i ride your coattails into a guild? i just wanna craft for people!

C

chessy_sp

are you an orc? i heard your queen can be quite tricky and shouldnt be trusted. im scared!

C

chessy_sp

understandable. im chessy, i cant help my love for hatchets.

G

Goodah

<blockquote><hr>

I'm going to make a pvp axer named lizzie borden

[/ QUOTE ]

About a year ago there was already a persona on Siege named Lizzie Borden. She RPed the character very well. The crazed hatchet lady with her made sure with her *emotes* that she was a total nutjob and had a slim grasp on what we would call reality. She seemed normal at first then out of the blue she would start mumbling, kill someone, and search their body for a hatchet. She would kill or try to kill in search of her bloody hatchet. It is a mystery though but She hasn't appeared in awhile now.