• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Any events tonight?? (2-4-12)

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't see anything posted. I will check out dye tubs later... (or whatever he puts out)

Also, since I have been back it seems that the events have been going on earlier than usual. Used to be 9 pm Eastern on Saturdays. Now it seems like it's 7 or 8, unless it's different every week.

Another thing, have some of these events been pvp? If so, not interested in those. I know some people dig it though. Have fun

Garion_UMP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight's event was the UO live event arc that came with the latest publish. In general, we have EM events every Saturday at 8pm central unless something happens like last week where we had two events to make up for when one had to be postponed from the week before. Augustus has done PvP events like last week's Club Fights. The majority of events involve the EM fiction, or special things like archery contests, scavenger hunts, etc.