• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any English/German speaking active guilds?

• Thread starter Smiley Gladhands
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Smiley Gladhands

Hello!

I'm considering transferring to this shard to play. I'm currently starting to learn german so I can eventually end up moving to Berlin.

I was wondering if there were any active English/German speaking guilds that play? I figured the best way to learn is to be surrounded by people that speak the language....which isn't going to happen where I live so I figured other than a few online communities why not include it into my gameplay!

I've been playing UO for 8 years and have done pretty much everything except for RP. I prefer to pvm but am also capable of holding my own in pvp. I just want a group to hang with.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can join my guild that is part of a 54 guild alliance. :)

You can not be in any better company then we these guys. :)

Give me a shout in General Chat. Just ask if Frarc is around. :)

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want to join a faction guild, just give me a pm.