• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any active IDOC guilds?

• Thread starter LiberatingLuT
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Caelas

FAL (I think it is FAL) is an IDOC guild...Plucky hangs around the forums...he's rather knowledgable about the Legends IDOC guilds.

Oh yeah...

Ignore Omnicron. He's one of the rudest people on Legends. And this is not a tongue-in-cheek response.

(Sorry Omni, I had to :lick:)

W

Wulfgar

EoK and FaL are realy the only 2 guilds i know of that activly do idoc's daily.

L

Lord Urza

iv never done IDOCs, But id be interested in getting into that.
If you find an IDOC guild and there looking for more members, or if any of you in or running and IDOC guild are looking for any new members feel free to holla at me, or pm me.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iv never done IDOCs, But id be interested in getting into that.
If you find an IDOC guild and there looking for more members, or if any of you in or running and IDOC guild are looking for any new members feel free to holla at me, or pm me.
aye, same here.

A

Annienox

How many people still do IDOC's here?
There are as many as 12 in our guild/alliance EoK/NIX that could be at any given IDOC. I believe that FAL has approx. 8-9 people. I know there are some from UOCD (3 maybe) that do them on occasion. We always get some stray people that lumber in but that is about it on Legends. Run an area and find a couple to come to. We all can be lots of fun to be around, however, having said that you must be informed that not all of Eok/NIX and FAL get along and sometimes it can get a lil ugly no matter how hard we ALL try to get along. To bad you missed the Eok/NIX event last saturday. We filled a house and dropped it IDOC style for the ppl of Legends to come loot. It would have given you practice to quicken your mouse fingers lol. Hope to see ya at one soon! :popcorn: