• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Another Update on Britain's Undead Menace

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Citizens of Britain,
Grizelda has declined my request for assistance with our undead problem and has chosen to view our plight as a source of entertainment.

Her response to my entreaty is the runic scratch above, it reads:

Warner-

Neighbors, BAH! You city folk with yer constant yammering and flashy fashions don’t concern me!

Although…you must have done something delightfully horrific to bring a curse of undead upon your heads. I’ll have to retune my crystal ball so I can enjoy watching Britain scrabble around with the undead. Perhaps with a nice bowl of newt crisps…

You’d best get to finding yourself a another sensitive.

-Grizelda
p.s. Keep your damn citizens outta my house!

Governor Willa of Yew suggested asking for the assistance of Inu of Makoto-jima. Fortunately, she has graciously consented to aid Britain.

I ask that all interested parties gather at my office in Britain, just east of the Northern Bridge (just SE of Castle Blackthorn at 8o 36’N 17o 55’ E) on Friday, October 25th at 8pm CST. We will be traveling to Moonglow and then on to parts unknown.

(OOC: This will be the conclusion to Britain’s part of the multi-city Halloween event. Come prepared for battle. There are prizes to be had.)

Last edited: