• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another returning player...

L

Lauranthalis

Came back awhile ago, counldnt really get into the game, saw the new expansion and im thinking its time to give it another shot. At least see all the new stuff. Ran around tonight and placed a fel house to give me some storage, and now im looking around for an active guild of good people.

All my characters are still OLD templates, so will need to rework some of em im sure, but looking for some good people to hang out with in the meantime. Gimme a hollar here or in PMs if you got a guild your looking to add too. Thanks all.

Fake edit: look at that old ass sig! rofl

T

Tazar

Greetings and welcome back!

Can you tell us a little about what you like to do? PVP, PVM, RP, etc.? This might help you find the best group for you.

Also, holler if we can help you get back on your feet. There are many great people around that are willing to help.

L

Lauranthalis

Greetings and welcome back!

Can you tell us a little about what you like to do? PVP, PVM, RP, etc.? This might help you find the best group for you.

Also, holler if we can help you get back on your feet. There are many great people around that are willing to help.
As far as getting on my feet im still going through characters, most of them dont have suits yet, so that should be fun to start getting them back together =x eheheh Although with the small reading ive done and imbuing dont seem like you really have to "search" for the suit anymore, just put on it what ya want. =] (No imbuing skill yet, so really have no idea what im talking about)

What i do, well i used to hang out in fel 99% of the time, champ spawns with the tamer and then defending/raiding with the Red. So i guess i do just about everything except RP. Dont mind RPing going on around me, i just dont partake.